2x CCard Statments from Argus entry?

Marius

Hi Guys,

I was just looking at my Credit Card statments and I noticed I was charged twice for my Argus entry? Did this happen to anyone else?

I did not do anything stupid like submitting the entry twice or pushing process transaction twice: I took a snapshot of what it lookslike in my CreditCard account, what you think?

20070907_011745_ABSA.gif
Marius2007-09-07 01:24:42

but how can something like this happen? maybe they subtract it twice so that I have a garanteed entry for 2009??LOLMarius2007-09-07 01:23:56

what interesting is that the number below the discription exactly the same is. call your banks credit card department, they will tell you if it was duplicated.

Why was it R380?

You and Lilo = R190 each ????

you dont mail you bank, they will never respond. You call, you wait, you speak to the guy who handle your account.  

popeye2007-09-07 01:29:23

ooooo joy, they fixed it, I just checked nowTongue I was checking yesterday cuz this month is really tightDisapprove

20070907_013114_absa1.gif

They did it on mine as well but then credited it back (before I had a chance to complain about it).

20070907_013115_Ccard.jpg

Perhaps they thought you were going to do a second lap - anyone crazy enough to do a second lap, should get charged twice.

The second lap is the fun lap - time to appreciate the pom pom girls, and to drink some of the sponsors liquid. A better idea is the second lap beer run - a beer at Kalk Bay, SimonsTown, Hout Bay, and Camps Bay...

damn, seems like their system is full of bugs, this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry but maybe they'll fix it like they did mine, still, the stupid programming company is probably in groot ***!