Epic Fail HTC Columbia

The Saint

Mmmmmm, I wonder who got this wrong? Just looky at our flag on the side of the bus - Stage 4 at the tour of Britain

post-706-023831400 1284641340.jpg

Why is it on there anyway? Do we have a rider in the team?

If you think that is bad. In one of the Twilight movies they have the old SA flag hanging in their cafeteria.

Not sure why it is there, far as I know we don't have a rider on their team - maybe there is someone in the support staff or maybe they really do think that we are a country in turmoil.

Copy of my mail

To Whom It May Concern

Whilst watching highlights of Stage 4 of the Tour of Britain on TV I got a look at your team bus. I noticed the South African Flag on the side of the bus and felt very proud to see it there. However it is upside down!!

Red on top please. I and I am sure the rest of my nation would appreciate if you could please rectify this.

Kind Regards

Why is it on there anyway? Do we have a rider in the team?

As far as I know they have the flags on the bus to indicate in which countries HTC is represented, not gor the riders in their team... I could be wrong thou :huh: