Looks like Lance has been busted

Cyclejourno

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah RIGHT. So if LeMond had this, why has he kept it under lock and key for 6 years?

LeMond you are completely wrecking your reputation right along with trying to screw the Greatest Champion cycling has ever seen.

So she says that they said they she wasn't but she was and she did see something that he said was wrong but she doesn't know.

Ladies and gentleman - WATERTIGHT!

So she says that they said they she wasn't but she was and she did see something that he said was wrong but she doesn't know.

Ladies and gentleman - WATERTIGHT!

Well, it will be if she testifies.

Yeah RIGHT. So if LeMond had this, why has he kept it under lock and key for 6 years?

LeMond you are completely wrecking your reputation right along with trying to screw the Greatest Champion cycling has ever seen.

Why would Le Mond be trying to screw Eddy Merckx?

This is a bit I don't like:

On the tape, McIlvain asked LeMond whether he is recording the conversation and he said no.

Well, it will be if she testifies.

Until you read the end of the article where her lawyer says:

"Regardless of their efforts and intent, Ms. McIlvain does not have any evidence that would represent incriminating information about Mr. Armstrong on blood doping or performance-enhancing drugs."

Until you read the end of the article where her lawyer says:

"Regardless of their efforts and intent, Ms. McIlvain does not have any evidence that would represent incriminating information about Mr. Armstrong on blood doping or performance-enhancing drugs."

Apologies. If a lawyer says so then it simply has to be true.

Isn't there some background missing in this story relating to why she is said to have changed her original story? Didn't "From Lance to Landis" suggest that she feared losing her job - and means for looking after her autistic son - if she testified against Lance?