some guys have all the luck/dont know how to use it

laparos

sjoe on my mountainbike ride from work in montana to home in leeuwfontein i came across a group of mountainbike riders just as i pass the kameeldrif police station. this group consist off 4 mares and a stalion ,what a lucky guy.the strange thing was that he was riding way infront of these girls, i think that when you are as lucky as he ,he should ride at the back.that way the view in front off him would be so much nicer,if you know what i mean :D

And he would be acting as the 'safety officer' by making sure that no one gets left behind :D ........ unless he bats for the other team :blink:

And he would be acting as the 'safety officer' by making sure that no one gets left behind :D ........ unless he bats for the other team :blink:

Sis man, I take offence to that.

Why can't it rather be the 4 hit chicks batting for the other side B)

sjoe on my mountainbike ride from work in montana to home in leeuwfontein i came across a group of mountainbike riders just as i pass the kameeldrif police station. this group consist off 4 mares and a stalion ,what a lucky guy.the strange thing was that he was riding way infront of these girls, i think that when you are as lucky as he ,he should ride at the back.that way the view in front off him would be so much nicer,if you know what i mean :D

Perhaps it was his wife and three of her friends. Perhaps the little sowing circle was driving him to alcohol and ladies of low morals...

You know the saying - no matter how beautiful a woman is, somewhere there is a guy who is sick of her sh!t. :D

Perhaps it was his wife and three of her friends. Perhaps the little sowing circle was driving him to alcohol and ladies of low morals...

You know the saying - no matter how beautiful a woman is, somewhere there is a guy who is sick of her sh!t. :D

But somewhere there is another dude happy to play the two ply roll.

I know I different version of that saying ;)

Maybe he is their personal trainer and didn't want to get a boner at the thought of what is gonna happen after the ride? :D

Upper class or not, I have a buddy who was being stalked by a cougar - he works at a gym and is a personal trainer..... he moved to a different branch to get away :huh: