Tommasini

Pronutro

interesting :). btw: our stuff is in customs. they didnt clear it today, so i coldnt go fetch it. Monday it will have to be.

No rush - the blue tape will go on once the white tape went brown - so I have a wee bit time - and the chrome spacers is to replace the black ones you see here - for now, I can ride :-)

That is stunning, well done. For 2011 Campag is coming out with silver Athena shift levers just for us retro guys, so that would probably the only thing I would want to change on your bike.

Heres mine(until the end of the month). Looks like the same era frame, also with the fancy mesh spray job, just in green. I do prefer the blue though.

post-1099-032125400 1284749939.jpg

That is very cool about the silver athena shifters for 2011. I will no doubt change mine. Was dissapointed I couldn't choose them here, like I chose the cranks.

oh, I also have some classic wheels, but need to figure out how to fit an 11speed casette on them - if that is even possible