Kyalami warning

steve

Do not leave a bike hanging on the back of a car at Kyalami.

I had to be at Kyalami today (motorsport stuff) so took my mtb so I could do a bit of riding in the afternoon, but when I went to my car at about 2pm bike was gone.

It was hanging on a carrier and locked in the car park above the pits. Security at Kyalami saw no one ride out on a bike.

if anyone sees it ................... ride the bastard over, don't worry about damaging the bike20070907_103117_bike.jpg!!

That will not work.  Some bliksem tried to break into my car last week, tried to steal my brother's cars wheels the same night  and tried to break into my place yesterday.  I am gatvol for this country where you can steal, break and kill who and what you want to.

Welcome to our world (and just wait till 2010.  Then this world will see what cockup South Africa is)

Sad world we live in  Unhappy

Hope it is found unharmed Steve

Maybe give us more specs on the bike for incase it comes up for sale somewhere Ermm

Do not leave a bike hanging on the back of a car at Kyalami.

I had to be at Kyalami today (motorsport stuff) so took my mtb so I could do a bit of riding in the afternoon' date=' but when I went to my car at about 2pm bike was gone.

It was hanging on a carrier and locked in the car park above the pits. Security at Kyalami saw no one ride out on a bike.

if anyone sees it ................... ride the bastard over, don't worry about damaging the bike20070907_103117_bike.jpg!!
[/quote']

That must be bad ill cry my bluddy eyes out if my bike wood hav been stolen

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

it was locked with a combination cable lock but the cable also went.

Fork was a Rockshox Pilot (3 months old), new saddle & seat post (2 weeks old) and was serviced last week with new cables and new BB.

Crank Bros eggbeater pedals and ......... my Polar CS200.

aaargh CryCryCryCryCryCry i'll definately use my tazer on the $%* if i see anyone on this bike, then having rescued the bike i'll drive over them.

i hope the baby gets recovered unharmed

There is nothing like the feeling when you realise that your bike has been nicked, I have had 6 or 7 bikes stolen over the last 15 or so years. It just makes you sick

why cant people just #$^&%$ leave other people stuff! it is actually getting ridicilous!!Angry

hope someone on the hub see the oak and moer him into bits and pieces!

why cant people just #$^&%$ leave other people stuff! it is actually getting ridicilous!!Angry

Don't say that to loud you might upset a human rights lawyer!!!

You give away your right not to be moer'd if you steal....Ouch

You give away your right not to be moer'd if you steal....Ouch

Nothing so satisfying than moering the living **** out of a thiefAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry