94,7 choc ride,and cancer update

chucky

Hi all yes im doing it again but this time im riding a 8 seater tandem with Derrick the stoker and 6 very special kids,in the 94,7 my account is open at backabuddymark thijs 8 seater tandem,please dig deep,more info and pics to follow,my target this year for the tandem team is 500k,yes 500k,so no amount is too small and off course to big,last year we raised 120kfrom many small donations to prove that everything helps,

the kids riding with me will all be suffering from one type of cancer or another.

From my side im still fighting cancer and had another 3 tumors removed 2 weeks ago,thats after 6 opps and 3 sets of chemo.

I sold my business yesterday and am now offically retired,

All the best and thank you in advance

Mark Thijs (chucky)

I think you should post this on the 94.7 facebook site too. The organisers have requested cyclist riding for charity organisations to post on their FB

please post a link to where we could find details of how to donate?

vasbyt with that chemo, don't give up .... it's a really strong person who can help other people reach their dreams while fighting cancer themselves :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Frail4Life

Hi all yes im doing it again but this time im riding a 8 seater tandem with Derrick the stoker and 6 very special kids,in the 94,7 my account is open at backabuddymark thijs 8 seater tandem,please dig deep,more info and pics to follow,my target this year for the tandem team is 500k,yes 500k,so no amount is too small and off course to big,last year we raised 120kfrom many small donations to prove that everything helps,

the kids riding with me will all be suffering from one type of cancer or another.

From my side im still fighting cancer and had another 3 tumors removed 2 weeks ago,thats after 6 opps and 3 sets of chemo.

I sold my business yesterday and am now offically retired,

All the best and thank you in advance

Mark Thijs (chucky)

All the Best Chucky.

I will see what I can come up with.

Keep the power and be strong.

God Bless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mark, was great to meet you last week at the CHOC house, i'm inspired by you and so many others that shared their stories and your passion for living life fully!

I'm inspired to step up my game, thank you for doing things "Mark Style"!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...