One question survey - choice of tools in multi-tool.

EMDHappy

Hi guys, this is the third follow on of my tool topic.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Will post results!

A one question survey regarding whether you would like a cycling multi tool where you can choose exactly which tools are incorporated :blink:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VQR9MX9

Its for my thesis regarding the design of a cycling multitool.

Many thanks

Hi guys, this is the third follow on of my tool topic.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Will post results!

A one question survey regarding whether you would like a cycling multi tool where you can choose exactly which tools are incorporated :blink:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VQR9MX9

Its for my thesis regarding the design of a cycling multitool.

Many thanks

What are you doing, that a thesis needs to be done on a multitool? :huh: (Product design)

I can imagine that someone more experienced in servicing a bike would like the option to choose, but remember you do get noobs like me, I can't decide what I need, because I don't know what I need. In this case I would like to be told what I need

I don't even what all the tools in my multi-tools is supposed to do. I use the one allen key to set my seat height and the other to change a tyre. That is all.

What are you doing, that a thesis needs to be done on a multitool? :huh: (Product design)

Yup, Industrial Design...

My problem statement is: The combination of practical and essential tools as a modular unit for cycling.

Mmmm, The Inspector Gadget of bicycle tools :lol:

Hehe, trying my best to minimise/simplify. No swiss army knife designs here haha ;)

Yup, Industrial Design...

My problem statement is: The combination of practical and essential tools as a modular unit for cycling.

Easy just look at the best models from parktool and then make it in titanium so it doesnt flippen rust.

Also the other day it would have been handy to have a headset setting tool on my multi tool :P

hehe ja, or a trail alignment tool :D