eina my kniee

FanieFiets

het gister 'n lang ride gedoen (130). Pace was so 30 km/h. Lank terug 'n lang ride gedoen, net spinning die afgelope tyd. Vandag is my kniee effe seer, nie spiere nie maar by die knieskyf. Dis amper so steekpyn as ek stremming op hulle sit. Nie te tense nie maar wil net seker maak dat ek nie die goed opneuk nie. O,ja, die eerste keer dat dit gebeur.

Dont worry too much. Give it 2 days rest and it will be fine. I was off sick for a couple of weeks and the first ride i did was 100km. Knee caps were sore for a few days, but with a little bit of rest everything turned out fine

Sounds similar to what ended my P-B-P.

My symptoms: stabbing pain when bending at the knee, localised around the edge of the kneecap. Discomfort if I keep my leg in one position for more than a few minutes, especially with bent knee.

This may be just overuse or tiredness, but I would have it checked.

Also search the Internet for "runner's knee".

Sounds similar to what ended my P-B-P.

My symptoms: stabbing pain when bending at the knee' date=' localised around the edge of the kneecap. Discomfort if I keep my leg in one position for more than a few minutes, especially with bent knee.

This may be just overuse or tiredness, but I would have it checked.

Also search the Internet for "runner's knee".

[/quote']

ff, sorry for the hijack. hope you come right with the knees.

pbp, i saw marlene the weekend before last. shame, she was quite upset that she didn't get to complete her p-b-p. she sadi it was the first race she never finished. she said she ran out of time at the controls because she kept on stopping to help the youngsters with mechanicals. to rub salt into her wound: her bike was destroyed in transit on the way homeAngry