Lady owner/driver

AuctionLamb

Just to get it off my chest AGAIN!! :blink:

Why is that people need to say "lady driver" in their adds? If I buy a car then it means clutch moer toe and front mags is scratched to death against pavings. Bicycles?? What diff does it make?

Like to see comments...cheers!!! B)

Would you buy a bicycle from me, who weigh in at 90kg or the same bicycle from someone that weighs 60kg? The avg Jane weigh much less then most of us men. Don't know, just guessing.

Just to get it off my chest AGAIN!! :blink:

Why is that people need to say "lady driver" in their adds? If I buy a car then it means clutch moer toe and front mags is scratched to death against pavings. Bicycles?? What diff does it make?

Like to see comments...cheers!!! B)

Have you seen how some women handle their bikes? They put it down on the paving and lean the frames against poles. Absolutely no respect for something a man man.

It's summer, I did not bring coat so I'm out of here.

Dirty chain, nail polish on the handlebars, and erectile dysfunction from the saddle.

(Why are there so many erectile dysfunction ads on Cape Talk 567? Is it the same with Highveld 94.7? Is that why they sponsor the race?)

Years ago I saw an ad in Noseweek for a 9mm Parabellum "used by elderly gentleman on the way to church on Sunday mornings".

Years ago I saw an ad in Noseweek for a 9mm Parabellum "used by elderly gentleman on the way to church on Sunday mornings".

Went to the range yesterday and saw some elderly gentlemen popping lead in a manner that I envy... :unsure:

...read the fine print! Once a week on the dragstrip..., once a week into the gate, into the garage wall :D And dont' forget those short sprints. From gate into the garage, going up to 40km/h and then the sudden stop just before the wall. or the wall sometimes stop them! :D