Specialized - Mass

Thermophage

Hey guys, I ride a 2010 Specialized Enduro SL Comp...

Now I want to weigh mine, but don't have a scale...so I was wondering f anyone else has one that they have weighed?

Bathroom scale will not work too well, but perhaps a fishing scale might...maybe I should make a turn at the local tackle shop instead of the LBS tongue.gif

Anyhoo...any n all comments welcome :)

Hey guys, I ride a 2010 Specialized Enduro SL Comp...

Now I want to weigh mine, but don't have a scale...so I was wondering f anyone else has one that they have weighed?

Bathroom scale will not work too well, but perhaps a fishing scale might...maybe I should make a turn at the local tackle shop instead of the LBS tongue.gif

Anyhoo...any n all comments welcome :)

Maybe try you LBS, they normally have one ;)

Crack...yeah it is there now being services after Karoo to Coast...managed to warp my front rotor as well...hope it aint too bad as the 203mm ones are pricey I hear angry.gif

gtracing...how the hell did I not think of that blink.gif !%^$!# ??

hehehe...subtract Physics 3 from my BSc now angry.gif

Just need to actually get a bathroom scale :P

Thanks all

Crack...yeah it is there now being services after Karoo to Coast...managed to warp my front rotor as well...hope it aint too bad as the 203mm ones are pricey I hear angry.gif

gtracing...how the hell did I not think of that blink.gif !%^$!# ??

hehehe...subtract Physics 3 from my BSc now angry.gif

Just need to actually get a bathroom scale :P

Thanks all

I didnt think that either - go ask the neighbours in your full cycling kit, helmet and all :lol:

hehehe...ya that'd be 4king funny laugh.gif

Maybe I should just go get a scale...been toying with the idea for a while...just scared to get on it or I might feel need to do K2C more often tongue.gif

And I think ONCE was enough...I think I was the only I.D.10.t riding it on a bike with 160mm travel front and rear that can't lock out blink.gif Hehehehe...but made it interesting.

You see the post in the Karoo to Coast topic of the old oomie doing it on a road bike with mtb tyres? Super respect for that!