So What are your Plans for the LONG weekend ??

DMC007

Well !!... school closes on Thursday and I'll be packing our bags, loading the MTBikes, hooking up the fishing rods and heading off to StruisBaai. Oh...I forgot the MEAT.

..now Damn!! 'YOU KNOW WHEN YOU A CYCLIST WHEN'...you have to cut the weekend short. Will be leaving Struisbaai Saturday afternoon sothat I dont miss out on Sunday's DC training. :lol: :lol:

Well, at least the whole family is satisfied.

The wife gets away for almost 2 days,

I'm back in time for Sunday's training and the kids have a JOL !!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to a wedding on Saturday so we are staying in town. Taking the kids to do some single track in Tokai in the morning before the wedding, Then a nice long, easy ('cause I've just done the K2C) ride around the peninsula on Sunday to test my new road bike!! Then light a fire and chill!

Im going riding Friday, then Im going to go for a ride on Sat(with the wife) and then on Sunday im going riding again :D In beyween catch a bit of beach action, play some poker,and somewhere in between relax -Also will be braaiing all three days, weather permitting B)

This poor schmuck has to work a half-day on Friday! :angry: But will ber bringing the boys to the office to keep me company, and let me share their toys…so I suspect there'll be mayhem in the building! (M)uni-time! Woooooooooohooooooooooooo!

post-1604-047123400 1285041711.jpg

Nothing! Partner has to study for upcoming exams, friends all gone away! So I will just be cycling around Magalies, passing the time! The Cradle Quest is passing through a neighbours farm so I will watch some of that and the Harties challenge passes by my house, can watch some of that too!

Leaving thursday for Stellenbosch till next sunday.

Will celebrate national braai day on friday. Then hit the trails and pubs in stellenbosch. (Taking my mtb with)

Then a whole week of wine tasting and mtb'ing in and around cape town

Going to Oudtshoorn for the 3-day MTB marathon starting on Friday. :)

Oudtshoorn, what a place. You want woman, you go to the Spur tomorrow evening.

As for my plans... I never plan! Planning is for girls!

Thanks Barry !

Please don't brake anything, emergency room might be understaffed ;)

Hahahah, will try not to. My personal "nurse" is in Mankele that weekend! :lol: Should be safe at Groenies on Sunday for the group ride…otherwise my kids will have to drive! :lol:

i hope u all have punctures :unsure: I have to work the whole long week end :( Hope everyone has a good time on their bikes :D

Wedding on Friday,

Bachelors on Saturday,

Catch up work on Sunday

Hopefully get to go for a ride in between.

Going down to KZN South Coast on Thursday, coming back on Monday, BUT I have taken leave the rest of next week as well. Got a few things to do at home, but want to put in some serious training next week, that is if I can get rid of this flippin cold/flu/sinus :angry: