Real electric cycles

wjsw

Just thought I inform the cycling community. Now it is possible to commute with your cycle and keep training. The eZee range of electric bicycles makes it possible to cycle to work in the morning without sweat and ''train' back home in the afternoons. It gives you a great quality cycle (all magura, shimano components), but with some electrical assistance...making it practical and fun.

See www.ezeebike.co.za and please leave comments or questions. Already people in the cities are using this as an viable alternative transport solution, and at 40 cents/100km's this makes absolute sense. Especially for someone who loves to cycle!

eZee%20Torq

The eZee Torq was voted Cycling plus cycle pick of the year and thousand of people around the world use this bicycle to keep training and commute. It has won numurous prices around the globe.

Does it come with Tri-Bars??
LOLLOLLOL

I've seen it in Popularmechanics @ R12000. A bit steep I think. And once you go onto busy roads 80KM/H I don't think you'll be alive for long. And for long distance I think it might be a bit risky.
cervelo2007-09-10 06:27:24

My kind of bike. Less than R3.00 to go to Durban

It has won numurous prices around the globe.

Confused How does one win prices

My kind of bike. Less than R3.00 to go to Durban

It numurous prices around the globe.

Confused How does one win prices

Dont be such a cheapskate!!!! take the Toll road!!LOL

Remember that eZee bikes are still bicycles, so if you do not consider cycling in the first place as an viable alternative for you (I mean Jhb - Dbn ???), then these cycles will not suit you. I can gather from some replies that you have not tested one of these bicycles. There is a huge FUN factor that should be experienced. It is great to know that there is assistance available when required, especially if you do not want to be sweaty when going somewhere. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Regarding the price, the components are of the highest quality and standard and you would almost pay the same for a non-electric bicycle with the same quality. About fitting tri-bars, it is a normal bicycle with state of the art electronic components?no problem fitting anything that would fit a normal cycle.

It is quiet, clean and convenient. Obviously you would need to have a route that is safe to use this for commuting and it is not for everyone. As far as safety goes, you need to consider that you have assistance that could get you out of tight spots, making an electric cycle much safer than a conventional one.

F driving to Durbs, trucks will kill you...but

I am gonna buy one of these, train on the 'power collector mode' and then do the 94,7 in eezee mode but still give 100% effort....

Me and the battery will give out 400watts for the duration on a 'dikwiel' - magic