Coolheat contact number

AndreZA

Does anybody have Coolheat's contact number. No numbers on their website and they do not answer their "contact us" form.

Does anybody have Coolheat's contact number. No numbers on their website and they do not answer their "contact us" form.

try colin@coolheat.co.za

Thanks Kranswurm, just mailed Colin and will see if he answers.

57 Lake Rd, Longmeadow Business Estate North, Modderfontein | +27 (0)11 608 2003 | Fax +27 (0)11 608 2604

www.coolheat.co.za | info@coolheat.co.za | *All prices are EX VAT & subject to the current rate of exchange.

57 Lake Rd, Longmeadow Business Estate North, Modderfontein | +27 (0)11 608 2003 | Fax +27 (0)11 608 2604

www.coolheat.co.za | info@coolheat.co.za | *All prices are EX VAT & subject to the current rate of exchange.

Whats Coolheat all about?Are they suppliers to the general public? They are a right funny looking bunch from their pics on the website :lol:

shimano agents in SA. BTW, also really good if you need a rechargeable battery repacked.

So I can buy direct from them? :unsure:

No it is not, you support the Sharks.

I dont even watch rugby, lol - Ill support whoever I need to to be able to buy from an agent, if it saves me money trying to run 3 bikes, Ill support whoever it takes :D

Forget it! Have tried. They are the distributors to the trade exclusively!

So what if I want to distribute myself though :huh: To me and myself.

So what if I want to distribute myself though :huh: To me and myself.

just ask them.

they also compete with CRC. now that no one buys from their lbs anymore they're looking to widen their market. plus you cut out the middleman and everyone wins.

who needs a bikestore anyway?