What to upgrade

fandacious

Hidden

My RC6000 is almost a year old. The only real changes i've got are Easton Vista's and an ultegra casette. What should I upgrade? Do I sell the bike and buy a new one? What would u guys (and girls) do?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hidden

Nothing NEEDS to be upgraded. The question is what do you WANT to upgrade and how much do you want to spend. For about 6k you can get a Cannondale CAAD5 or a Bianchi Nirone frame.

Hidden
Nothing NEEDS to be upgraded. The question is what do you WANT to upgrade and how much do you want to spend. For about 6k you can get a Cannondale CAAD5 or a Bianchi Nirone frame.

you're obviously not a proper cyclist.. dont you know? *something* always NEEDS to be upgraded...

ok.. So.. why do I want to upgrade my frame. Is the RC6000 that sh*t? Or are the rest just that much better? I'm not being difficult... just looking for motivation
Hidden

Why do you want to upgrade the frame? If you upgrade components you still only ride a Raleigh and people don't look any further. But if you upgrade frame, people will notice, even if components are just 105.

Hidden

Just for that comment I think i'm going to buy back my old RC1000 and kick some ass at the next races. Then all the posers who spent 40k on their P3's can "bite my shiny metal ass"