2006 Campy Veloce 10 spd triple + Khamsin G3 wheel

Jaco Steyn

I am stil contemplating to upgrade my Silverback Monterey with a Tiagra and Suntour Mix-n-Match groupset to a new 2006 Campagnolo Veloce 10 Speed triple with Campagnolo Khamsin G3 Wheels. I can get it at Solomons in Pretoria for R3400. Am I making a mistake, or should I go for it?

I am stil contemplating to upgrade my Silverback Monterey with a Tiagra and Suntour Mix-n-Match groupset to a new 2006 Campagnolo Veloce 10 Speed triple with Campagnolo Khamsin G3 Wheels. I can get it at Solomons in Pretoria for R3400. Am I making a mistake' date=' or should I go for it?[/quote']

Even from Dura Ace to Veloce is an upgrade IF YOU SNOOZE YOU'LL LOOSEOuchOuchOuchOuch 

I am stil contemplating to upgrade my Silverback Monterey with a Tiagra and Suntour Mix-n-Match groupset to a new 2006 Campagnolo Veloce 10 Speed triple with Campagnolo Khamsin G3 Wheels. I can get it at Solomons in Pretoria for R3400. Am I making a mistake' date=' or should I go for it?[/quote']

Even from Dura Ace to Veloce is an upgrade IF YOU SNOOZE YOU'LL LOOSEOuchOuchOuchOuch 
I must say that Anthony Butler from Solomons are being quite helpfullThumbs%20Up. Sammajoor, thanks for the contact person.

I must say that Anthony Butler from Solomons are being quite helpfullThumbs%20Up. Sammajoor, thanks for the contact person.

Rides for Telkom what can I say very good cyclist tooo Kicks my butt seriously and that on a training rideConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Rides for Telkom what can I say very good cyclist tooo Kicks my butt seriously and that on a training rideConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Dis maklik om jou gat te skop

Dis maklik om jou gat te skop

Se jy met jou OUMA kom HELP RATTE!!!!!!!!!!!

As jy my gat skop doen jy dit soos ons nou die dag gese het as ek regtig kompiterend wou gery het sou ek ge-license het,  ry om dit te genietBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

As ek regtig jou gat wou skop sou ek, jy moet net laag buk.Smile Maar mens skop mos nie jou pelle se gatte nie, sal liewers saam ander ouens se gatte skop