NEW LICENSE RULES!

Quantum

WHAT DO YOU KNOWShocked, THINKConfused, OR HAVE TO SAYAngry! ABOUT THE NEW LICENSING RULES!!!!!!  (CalmCensored Down, some of you.)Quantum2007-09-20 09:20:14

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sooner they are implemented the better. Cycling has been the "Odd man out"in sport in SA for far to long. Al last every cyclist who wants to partake in organised cycling will to belong to a club and contribuite to the provential and national bodies. A great step forward.

It SUCKS!! I'm happy to contribute towards the cycling bodies but being forced to belong to a club irks me.

It SUCKS!! I'm happy to contribute towards the cycling bodies but being forced to belong to a club irks me.
..as long as the cycling bodies reciprocate by actually doing something for cycling and cyclists......

If you run the comrades, take part in any sport competition , be it  tennis, golf, hockey, rugby, cricket, Karate, gymnastics, squash  snooker or darts you have to belong to a club.   Why does it irk for cycling?

because I don't like being told where to ride, when to ride, what to wear etc etc and still pay for this pleasure!!

Before you all get too upset, take a look @ the running scene... have you ever tried entering any event? We cyclists still have it easy...

Before you all get too upset' date=' take a look @ the running scene... have you ever tried entering any event? We cyclists still have it easy...

[/quote'] ..hence why I run the Comrades on an arbitary Tuesday afternoon in March!!

Nope, but you do have to give me money to chow some of my popcorn.  I'll write it off to "club membership fees".

NO!  The money paid to me will be paid to the IPUFCWFOTHWEP (International Popcorn Union for CYCLISTS Watching Fights on the Hub While Enjoying Popcorn)