PPA 4-in-1 Stage race

FanieFiets

Ek sien die koste is R 235 min R 60 PPA discount. So dis R 175.........Is dit nie bietjie duur nie? Sou dit graag gaan doen, maaaaaaar ek is mos suinig.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus 4 road stage vir die hele dag se racing - ekstra koste. Nie 'n slegte prys na my mening nie... Hel  dis goedkoper as the Funrider World Champs!

It looks like a awsome event to race, does anyone know what the prizes are? Also how long is the drive to the start? 2hrs??

Yeah this looks like fun, is this the replacement to the 1-tonner?

Do you think we will ever get that event back?

PS: Does anyone have the link for the sanlam winelands (burger) race for this year, i am not sure if i have entered it yet and i need to check.

Thanks

I think me and Lilo will do it, it's going to be fun, they printing special numbers for the enven as well, so I figure we'll start in seeded special seeded groups. It's 2x 60km and 2x35km, I think R175 is well worth it!Thumbs%20Up

All in all I think we'll spend at least 6hours in the saddle come raced day, that's at race pace, so it's like doing the DC twice.LOL

Colonel, speak English please, I don't understand what you are saying?? Oh, were the Hell were you yesterday?? I kept my eyes on the Guys in Pink, damn, really strong!Thumbs%20Up

ok, just made sence of it all, it should be : "kom sterk, ons span wil wen" sure thing! I'll give you guys hell come race day, will rest out for it for sureWinkLOL
Marius2007-09-17 02:43:52

I see that support vehicles are not allowed to follow. How are we supposed to take enough energy drink to last 200km ?

Hype, don't we a pansie. You only need 1 bottle. 60km is sort. Fill a few Bank plastic bags with energy powder and just mix it when you finish after each stage, but yesss, good quistion, did not think about it!\

I've emailed Karin also for more info.