SabieX - Day 2 (monster?)

NotSoBigBen

OK so I must assume that you've done it so can make that sort of comment and it may interest you to know that no you don't start somewhere and then ride uphill for 85k's but then again ja whateva!

OK so I must assume that you've done it so can make that sort of comment and it may interest you to know that no you don't start somewhere and then ride uphill for 85k's but then again ja whateva!

I know it would be tough, just playing with numbers. Jip, did it last year.

I?m not so worried about going up - granny gear / walking will do the trick? it?s more the fact of what goes up, must come down that?s the problem<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I?m not so worried about going up - granny gear / walking will do the trick? it?s more the fact of what goes up' date=' must come down that?s the problem

[/quote']

No worries with Dennis laying the route, you aint coming down for a looooong looooooong time.......

Al wat ek kan se is Eeeeeeeeeeeinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa BLISIM!!!!!!!!

No worries with Dennis laying the route' date=' you aint coming down for a looooong looooooong time.......

Al wat ek kan se is Eeeeeeeeeeeinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa BLISIM!!!!!!!!
[/quote']

On the one Sabie classic Dennis took us up so high that everytime I cursed him I heard someone saying " Now, Now my son."

I'm very worried. Did the D2D yesterday, 114km, 1250m climbing on the road and it hurt, now I've got to look forward to 2000m and 85km on dirt and then the biggie 3000m and 120km+ at the Epic. I need my head read!

On that note, anyone doing the Hill2Hill this weekend?