Nobody even stopped

Zaskar09

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done...... but i must say, i have also seen the flipside of this senario twice. two different insidence, where i was over whelmed how how many people helped. One, where my maid got hit by a car at the busstop. and once when i binned it hard in the rain.... A couple of people helped me, and even got soaked in there work clothes on their way to work!!!. maybe its a coastal thing!!!!

Yeah, just a sad state of the times we live in.

Everyone is in a rush, no time to stop, and help his fellow man.

Makes me despondant sometimes, to see what we as a nation have become, really it do's.

good on you, and please dont lose your empathy for human suffering just cos the masses are successful at being heartless morons.

Well said!

Well done bud,

Gets me negative how people think 'Its not happening to me so why get involved'.

Respect for our fellow man has dissapeared cos most of those people dont respect themselves. It actually makes you feel good when you help someone out.

There's a lovely word here: "mensch". Thanks for being that, Zaskar. (Those guys who hooted and shouted will, I hope, feel some guilt and realise how wrong they were.)

It sort of rattled me, here's this guy, a genius the one moment (you have to be smart to be physics prof, I think) and now he's filing books in the library (not that there's anything wrong with filing books in a library, someone has to do it). Gone, just like that. Made me wonder what we take for granted everyday.

The whole scenario just makes the people not stopping that much worse, of course, they don't know that.

Glad to have a Friday morning feel-good story for a change! Good stuff!

Clearly you have been making up for all that bad karma from the other day! :D

I must say.......this city is starting to grind my candy to no end.....everyone for himself....soulless.....

Really sad!

I will return to the Platteland one day where everyone knows everyone and cares and brings food if you have a cold..... :huh:

Thanks for stopping Zaskar. To a cyclist that really matters!! :)

Good on You Mate. The wheel turns and one day this good deed will pay dividends.

PS. Does this mean there is hope for the younger generation then? :rolleyes:

I must say.......this city is starting to grind my candy to no end.....everyone for himself....soulless.....

Really sad!

I will return to the Platteland one day where everyone knows everyone and cares and brings food if you have a cold..... :huh:

Thanks for stopping Zaskar. To a cyclist that really matters!! :)

Ya - when I came back to Pretoria from living in Umtata for a while people thought I was joking when I said people were far nicer in general in Umtata - I was not joking - Pretoria needs an attitude adjustment!

Yeah well done - when I had my accident no-one also stopped to help .... not a soul. I guess some of them said cyclists deserve what they get !! It's all good. Karma !!!

Respect man, hope there is somebody like you around when this happens to me...

Drop by his house & update us on how he is doing. (He may want to thank you as well after recovering somewhat?)

@Zaskar - The important thing was....YOU stopped!

Enouf said....

Go and procreate!! :D The world need more of you!!