Argus entries denying my ID number

chris414

Hey guys

Argus online entries wont accept my id number it just keeps telling me i made a mistake and that i must try again.  I tried creating a new person but it says someone already has that ID number so evidently the number is stored on the database, yet it wont accept it??????

I tried a week ago as well and same problem

Thanks

Chris

Hey guys

Argus online entries wont accept my id number it just keeps telling me i made a mistake and that i must try again.  I tried creating a new person but it says someone already has that ID number so evidently the number is stored on the database' date=' yet it wont accept it??????

Thanks

Chris
[/quote']

Chris maybe the Department of Home Affairs has decided you no longer existConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Hey guys

Argus online entries wont accept my id number it just keeps telling me i made a mistake and that i must try again.  I tried creating a new person but it says someone already has that ID number so evidently the number is stored on the database' date=' yet it wont accept it??????

Thanks

Chris
[/quote']

Chris maybe the Department of Home Affairs has decided you no longer existConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

or maybe you'll find out that you are now married to some malaysian businessman who has stolen your identity