Ideal Weekend Getaway

Sammajoor

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gustav, what are the rates again?

Rates are R450-00 per night for the chalet, it sleeps 4 , but can sleep 5 ,with nr 5 being on a sleeper coach in the lounge area. I will do a 3 night weekend for R1200-00 till end of Oct. 2012

Good rates!

Thanks we really try to make it affordable so we all can enjoy it-nature, freshair and lekka mtb riding amongst game.

• 1 year later...

Dunno if there's another thread on Gustav's place.

We went up there for a few days a while ago. Was absolutely brilliant. Peaceful, well looked after, good trails, and game so close you can almost touch them. I have some pics, will add them later.

If you are looking for a close by getaway, I really recommend you ping our resident SAA taxi driver.

We went up there for a few days a while ago. Was absolutely brilliant. Peaceful, well looked after, good trails, and game so close you can almost touch them. I have some pics, will add them later.

If you are looking for a close by getaway, I really recommend you ping our resident SAA taxi driver.

Omg bob is back

20130921_085247.jpg

Chalet.jpg

And my boy.

Pookie_Test.jpg

I think Warrior Princess has some more photos on her phone, will check when she gets home and put those up as well.

Again, it's a stunning place, and the owners are super friendly. I'm definitely going back soon.

Oom BOB!!!!!! Welcome back!

I remember vaguely Gustav decided to close the accommodation down. Haven't seen anything since.....

hey this place looks awesome. is there a website for details? (too lazy to click through all the pages)

• 3 years later...

Hello everyone,trust you are all very well,sadly the farm was sold 2 years ago. And I have no idea whether the chalet is still available for weekend break aways.

Thanks again for all the past supporters and all the best. Kind regards Gustav

Ps should you look for a wonderful farm- Game lodge to cycle with lots of single track,Jeep track and loads of game,Google Izintaba Game Lodge in the Vaalwater area.

We have been there 3 times the last year and wil be going back there hopefully very soon.

www.izintabalodge.co.za

Edited by baie-sukkel