LOOK here

Mr LOOK

Hi guys, just thought I would let you know that the first batch of 2008 LOOK frames has arrived. Check them out at Tour de Frans or Westdene Cycles. The shops are also in the process of getting demo bikes for you folks to test....so give them a call and see what it's all about. I will also be available for demo's at Kyalami in about 3 weeks time, so please feel free to mail me.

LambTjop,

You need to find out if they take "trade-ins" on Giants.   Wink

En WAAR was jy sondag?? Of het jy sonder jou transponder gery?

Mampara....that's the plan. The pedals will be here November. 

To get the saliva glands going why don't you post a few pics PLEASETongueTongueTongue

I am expecting one 586 in my next shipment...purely a sample. The first official frame will be here November. I will post a few pics of my demo bikes later on.

With the Customary couch

You are getting the "hang "of things TerryBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Yip , I am starting to get the "LOW down" of the way it works... ClapClapClap By the way did you pawn off your (EX) hoods? LOLLOLLOLLOL

With the Customary couch

Yip ' date=' I am starting to get the "LOW down" of the way it works... ClapClapClap By the way did you pawn off your (EX) hoods? LOLLOLLOLLOL
[/quote']

No they wanted some FOREIGN hoods!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

With the Customary couch

Yip ' date=' I am starting to get the "LOW down" of the way it works... ClapClapClap By the way did you pawn off your (EX) hoods? LOLLOLLOLLOL
[/quote']

ShockedMan don;t they know the LOW DOWN , Local, foreign it's the same, just the heads that are different

With the Customary couch

[/quote']

ShockedMan don;t they know the LOW DOWN , Local, foreign it's the same, just the heads that are different

Terry I am not even going to answer that one if I say what i want to i'll be banned 4 LIFEConfusedConfusedConfused