Epic 'pimped' ! What u think?

NotSoBigBen

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thug - as far as I know they are either sprayed on or built up with Vinyl (Crux know's better!). I have yet to see it 'in real life' so don't know.

.................. will be skiving off work early to collect it hopefully built this evening!

Dirt-Rider - problem is the rider isn't!

Popped past on my way home, it looks really cool!!!!!

Unfortunately not built yet but I guess I'll have it by the weekend. Having a major service at the same time.

I am amazed at how well and true to the original Specialized stuff the logos etc. are reproduced.

It looks awesome BB! I KNOW it will ride faster and allow you to beat DR by a bigger margin, maybe you won't even need to use the 'chick with a mechanical' trick!!

At the expo Fritz Piennar had the 2008 Specilaized range on display, i had to be crowbarred off them.  

scotty, I got to ride a 2008 stumpy the other day, it was awesome.  I didn't want to give it back.

Spray job looks really cool.  I've never understood why they make light coloured mtb bikes.  Black / Red is just so much more practical.

_BBI_ - I did try to keep it sort of within the Specialized type colours! My son rides the C/Fibre HT which has a similar colour scheme and since we're riding SabieX together thought it would look cool. Also though didn't want it to be exactly the same cause it isn't a C/F Epic S-works after all. Nice to have something unique though! And yes those StumpJumpers do rock!

Now wouldn't these wheels look cool on it?

20070920_015558_Wheels1_web.jpg

(Photo courtesy of Daemon!) - from the other thread!