Polar goes GPS

FanieFiets

Polar should make some available for testing on the road.

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Looks cool thou.

Polar is altyd 'n stappie agter Suunto. Hulle moes dit seker een of ander tyd uit bring aangesien Suunto al lank al 'n GPS Pod het.  Wink

I looked at one stage in getting myself the Suunto T6 with all the different accessories. But when you start adding up those costs to the basic watch price the whole package deal become rather prohibitive.

Hopefully Polar will be price competitive and not use Suunto as the benchmark.

Jy het nie aftersales service nodig met Suunto nie jou tjop. Hulle breek nie en jy kan self die battery vervang!  Thumbs%20Up

I agree that the Polar is an excellent product and their service is the best (i had a S720 before) but I think if you want GPS functionality then the Garmin is the best way to go plus you get everything in one small package.

I agree that the Polar is an excellent product and their service is the best (i had a S720 before) but I think if you want GPS functionality then the Garmin is the best way to go plus you get everything in one small package.

Thumbs%20Up