Howzit

Bush Wacker

Howzit guys..

Im pretty new to riding..

Iv been riding enduro bikes for the past 2 years, and recently bought myself a GT chucker 1.0 dirt jumper..

I will be racing the had tail downhill class and just having fun riding anything that looks rideableBig%20smile..

I live in Hilton, KZN.

See you guys out there!

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r1/YZ12588/chucker1.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r1/YZ12588/chucker1.1.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r1/YZ12588/chucker1.2.jpg
Bush Wacker2007-09-23 03:32:37

Im having a great time so far.. I thought it was going to be safer than enduro, but riding with Travis and the downhill guys prooved me wrong..

Mauritz, where and what do you ride?

Just started riding again after a 10+ year lay off (read lazy spell)

Use to stay and ride in PMB till '94

Now in DBN, XC

Yeah' date=' Daemon and Dirt Rider are into that sort of mental lunacy and bone breaking.[/quote']

Im sure it wont be as bad as enduro riding.. Big%20smile well I hope haha
Bush Wacker2007-09-23 11:00:33

my youngest son has the 20" chucker. it's gorgeous. am looking at the giant stp1 in the lbs. has just been marked down. oh, where's mu manners? welcome to the hub. enjoy the bike

My friend Tim has the STP 1.. its a very very good bike! he has built jumps at his house and he back flips it! I will get pics! But for the money why dont you consider building your own bike in singlespeed!!?

have a singlespeed. fully rigid steel sunn tox. does anyone ever remember that bike? anyway, i'll get the distributor discount and staff discountApproveCool

Holy nice meeting you today albeit briefly - Like that MTB you got, we will get together for a decent ride through the Sugar Bush soon after the race for victory.

Holy nice meeting you today albeit briefly - Like that MTB you got' date=' we will get together for a decent ride through the Sugar Bush soon after the race for victory.[/quote']

yeah. sorry about that. thought i bent the rear dropout, but it was the front cage that was buggered. used a screwdriver when i got back to the car to bend it. did another two climbs of the first hill and dropped the hiker's trail. managed a shortie on it with michh and cateye at groenies in the arfie. but yes, indeed a sugar bush road ride is a must!

ps about the hiker's trail: got into a little bit of trouble: michh's friend works with the enviro peeps, and i was bragging about my excursionOuch
holy roller2007-09-23 11:35:12