YES PLEASE.... goodbye

Sammajoor

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will we ever see a clean TdF again? I doubt it. Young boys look at these so called "elites" and they will do everything to be like there heroes!!!

I decided to be my own hero. Screw these so called elites! They are a bunch of wannabees!!!

Again ? Doping has been rife since cycling started. Eddie Mercx himself tested positive 3 times.

Guest agteros

Just goes to show, Schleck should have won in the first place!! :P

Until they catch him! ;) :D

Still wonder what is taking so long for the UCI to decide. Pat said 10 days... about 20 days ago. The longer this goes on, the better his chances of getting off scott free.

because they need to do some serious decision making : "shall we(UCI) say he was positive and so with Lance and end world cycling or just cover it up?"

........... and maybe even Lance if he was not taken out in that traffic circle

..or for being a ****!

Edited by Delgado

geesh, I always see people commenting about popcorn, but I never fail to be amazed at how worked-up hubbers can get about crap.

I followed the link expecting to find some realy pathetic moaning by the dispicable Conatador and his slutty mother with comments from their closest allies the devil, Mugabe and Julius...

...real disappointment when I all I found was an article about a mother being worried about her son, that she said the pressure of the last couple of years is rough on him and that he has second thoughts about wether it is worth it... shocking, I would never have thought

geesh, I always see people commenting about popcorn, but I never fail to be amazed at how worked-up hubbers can get about crap.

I followed the link expecting to find some realy pathetic moaning by the dispicable Conatador and his slutty mother with comments from their closest allies the devil, Mugabe and Julius...

...real disappointment when I all I found was an article about a mother being worried about her son, that she said the pressure of the last couple of years is rough on him and that he has second thoughts about wether it is worth it... shocking, I would never have thought

Is this kind of language necessary.?

Thats his mother for goodness sake, show some respect man, would you like someone speaking about your mother in that manner.?

Technically, the article is just hot air as he is yet to be found guilty of anything, and anyway, why should his parents not defend him, would you not defend your child in the face of an attack.? I would.!

Edited by GrumpyOldGuy

Thats his mother for goodness sake, show some respect man, would you like someone speaking about your mother in that manner.?

Technically, the article is just hot air as he is yet to be found guilty of anything, and anyway, why should his parents not defend him, would you not defend your child in the face of an attack.? I would.!

I suppose this is the very same HOT AIR Lance Armstrong had to and still is enduring..... he has a mother as well??????

What is even more disconcerting is that this meridav person seems to be turned on by old ladies..... sheesh that is bad!!!!!!!

Edited by Big H

I think the article is false.

Looking at this pic it clearly shows meat man saying "after I have sorted out this lion I am going to quit"

http://www.browsebiography.com/images/5/1891-987-Alberto%20Contador.jpg

The ref to "his mother" was intended as an ironic stab at people who presume to know Contador's motives, morals ... and even mother. Intended as an absurd statement that I thought would be clear from the rest of my post (devil, BOB, JuJu... )but since it did not: I appologise to you and your saintly mother. I see you do get my point about it being natural for parents to defend their children...

plain salted?

Edited by MeridaV

I blame it all on GU and Red Bull. The average "fun ride" cyclist is setting a bad example to younger riders. Eat a proper breakfast of low GI oats before the race, carry a banana or two, and put water in your bottle.