Be careful!

Evan Andreou

Was confronted by utter insanity this morning. The wolfmobile is still awaiting a part before it's mobile again so I do the bike commute to work. I decide to avoid a section of Hans Strydom by going up Cliff ave and then use the bridge over the highway at Ho?rskool Waterkloof.

At the water tower 3 guys coming from the opposite direction make way and as I pass one grabs my bag and tries to me over

Bag doesn't come off but I do, one keo cleat to the knee and a serious headbutt with helmet means two of them are probably less happy than when they woke up. Please be careful if you are in this area

yikes! glad that you made it outta that situation in one piece. good on you for getting two of them, i agree it's a pity you didn't manage to clobber the third as well

Helmet fine (thanks Arnie Geerdts) but only discovered now that my oakleys that were stuck in the front of the helmet are brokenAngry

Thanks Slowjoe

To tell the truth I actually fell on the one guy in the initial move when he grabbed the bag and ended up dislodging my from the bike, more dumb luck than skill on my part I'm afraid

Glad to hear you are OK wolvie!!!!Thumbs%20Up

Good on you for getting them, buggers!!! Angry (I'm working on my rage and PC issues Ermm)

Glad to hear you are OK wolvie!!!!Thumbs%20Up

Good on you for getting them' date=' buggers!!! Angry (I'm working on my rage and PC issues Ermm)

[/quote']

Seems I lost a waterbottle as well, now I'm p!ssedAngry

Dammm that's hectic to hear! I go over that bridge quite often!

I think a lot of guys use this bridge because that section of Hans Strydom is particularly dodgy, keep both eyes open if you have go there