West Coast Express near accident at finish

mdk555

the road was closed to traffic so that wasn't an issue. Rob just outsprinted the "Derny" !

Edited by Tarmac-SL3

a vuka 125cc scooter what are they thinking, must say i smaak the fairing must make a differance at about 60kmh

Die ou wat saam gery het met sy geel Vuka behoort saamet geen bunch ry nie. Was heeltyd tussen die fietsryers in. en die cherry op die koek was, toe hy na die tyd wou weg ry en vergeet het hy het sy "strearing lock" aangesit en toe nog daar voor almal val ook met sy Vuka....

the road was closed to traffic so that wasn't an issue. Rob just outsprinted the "Gourney" !

You probably meant derny, not gourney, right? He would have been ON a gurney if he hit the derny!!!

Why is there such bad vignetting in the top corners of the photos?

It's probably intended! Vignetting is the newest rage in Photoshopping...

Why is there such bad vignetting in the top corners of the photos?

Probably been taken with a very wide angle lens.

Probably been taken with a very wide angle lens.

Believe me, it's a Lightroom effect. A post crop vignetting. Only the very brave should attempt it

Riding a vuka, is like kissing your cousins, it is very nice TILL someone sees you doing it :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: