PolarSoftware Compatibility

Underachiever

I am still running the Polar Precision Performance SW (V 4.03.050), on on my 4 year old PC. PC runs on XP.

I know there are/were some issues with this Polar software on VISTA.

Does anyone know if it will run smoothly on Windows 7? It's time for a new PC, but not time for a new Polar productangry.gif

Polar ProTrainer ran fine on both Vista and 7. More than I can say for my watch itself, which is shipped off to be repaired...

Will check at home - you may have to change your shortcut and have it run as admin.

I installed it fine on my laptop with Windows 7.

I struggled with the IR adaptor and eventually got a new Polar one (black)

I do have a problem when I update the software though. So I just dont do it.

Polar ProTrainer ran fine on both Vista and 7. More than I can say for my watch itself, which is shipped off to be repaired...

Will check at home - you may have to change your shortcut and have it run as admin.

Hi SeaBee, not talking about Protrainer - which it the latest generation of software, I am referring to the earlier version. I still have a Polar S710.

Me and my big mouth... I'll zipp it, sorry! Kiepie missed you even put in the bluddy version... :o