Ride your bike 2 work day

dirtcrazy

just got mail from PPA stating 2mo is "ride your bike 2 work day" -- cool wonder how many rides will be out there!!

3:29pm, and I haven't got my e-mail from them yet ... should I start a thread about how inefficient they are? Everyday is ride to work day.

I rode my fixie to work in a suit today.

in my experience, the image is the only thing that can stop a taxi in sea point

I rode my fixie to work in a suit today.

in my experience, the image is the only thing that can stop a taxi in sea point

Molto stylish! A little Rapha & Paul Smith influence, perhaps?

"Nobody" and I are shooting through from Table View to Rhodes Mem to pick up another bunch of rif raf for a ride over Table Mountain to work.....

Nobody and I ride every day in any event :)

Nice of the PPA to plan ahead and only send this to people the day before the the "Ride your bike to work day" .... great to have ample notice.

Who'se the guy that rides the blue Niner from SSW side to Technopark outside Stellenbosch...dunno if he was late for work and has an angry boss or what but he beat me from the flying club to the offices the other day...and I was in my car!

For me and the wife, every day is bike to work day. And bike to the shops. And wherever. I start the car only when the bike is inside and I am on my way to a race somewhere out of town.

Who'se the guy that rides the blue Niner from SSW side to Technopark outside Stellenbosch...dunno if he was late for work and has an angry boss or what but he beat me from the flying club to the offices the other day...and I was in my car!

That was me...

Wasn't late for work, and no angry boss - that bike is just so fast - I can't help it!