Summer is awesome.....

L.T.G

If you don't mind answering please...what time does Teak open, how much does it cost, do the have a coffee shop, does said coffee shop have strong coffee available at opening time?

Switching back to my first love after 94.7...

If you don't mind answering please...what time does Teak open, how much does it cost, do the have a coffee shop, does said coffee shop have strong coffee available at opening time?

Switching back to my first love after 94.7...

I think its R30.

Cost:-I think its R30.I bought a multi entry card a while ago (works out to less then R20 an entry because you get 10, plus 2 or 3 free entries)

Times:- open pretty early, the guards let you in and they're there all the time, so i'm guessing 5ish now in summer.

Coffee shop:- there is one, but have no idea if they're open in the week or times, on the weekends they sell coffee for sale canteen style in the parking. never been to the restaurant there, so no idea what the coffee's like

Today was an exceptionally clear and fresh one here in GP: and quite fresh at 5am a cold front must have blown in? lots of smiling cyclists about & about on the blooming Jacaranda lined streets.

Today was an exceptionally clear and fresh one here in GP: and quite fresh at 5am a cold front must have blown in? lots of smiling cyclists about & about on the blooming Jacaranda lined streets.

Cold front? I went for a ride at 3pm and it was hot as hell

i really thought this was gonna the short skirts thread. I've been grossly mislead :thumbdown:

We could change it into a donut and blue waffle thread :lol:

Guest agteros

Summer is gr8. Can go out for a run at 5am and not worry about the lack of light. Not fun to run into black dustbins in quiet, dark, badly lit suburbian streets!

We could change it into a donut and blue waffle thread :lol:

You guys keeping eating all your waffles and donuts, you're gonna need to cycle a lot more to burn all those calories! :P

Dizzy: there are many forms of jogging, some more desirable and of the correct form of exertion :sprints and marathons equally accomodated :P