Thanks Mampara

FowlStArt

I posted a topic a while back about how crazy I think our Polar agents are with their pricing.

The issue I had was that my strap had ran its course and I needed a new1 but a new 1 in sa will cost nothing under R650 (R140 less than a whole new CS100 with all sensors, off of CRC)

Legend MAMPARA quickly posted back to me, he said he has a spare 1 at home and if it still works I can have it. Was not what I was expecting at all and I was quite taken back by it, not many people would so easily help some1 out like this. on Thursday last week I met up with him at the satelite registration and got the sensor from him.

Works like a charm!

Cant thank you enough for helping me out bud, you are a legend :thumbup:

Mampara did mention that highly contagious incurable skin rash that he's having to battle with ever since that "night ride" down Rivonia Blvd?

i have numerous stories of guys helping me out with odd things and giving away items that they dont need.

I try to do the same and give away what I dont need.

Its one of the main reasons I will always come back to the hub. The generosity of a few makes a huge difference.

Shot Manfrog ! Good one bud

always lock your car when mampara is near... he shops for free...

hahaha grapie

Edited by Skaap

Greedy. . . tsk tsk tsk.

A Cessna will do fine thanks :D

do you ask for a tricycle if you want a Racer ? :)

aaaaahhhhh, thats so precious. Pragtig Parra.. :lol: You can always depend on hubbers. Let me see , what do I need, ah, forgot I need R1m. Please. :P

Mampara always has some funny chirp. Always worth a good laugh. And now we hear he is a really good oke as well. You go Mampara you legend.

AAAHHH guys :blush:

You all are my choms. It's like Gert Visser said "Everyone that rides a bicycle is my friend".