Cold Feet and booties

hey Chris J, neoprene booties are definitely the way to go. im currently living in the Isle of Man and english winters or even cold days get really really cold, to the point where your muscles just freeze. i bought a pair of adidas neoprene booties and they work like a charm.

they not too expensive and if you ask me, they're worth every single cent.

if you want i can get you a pair for ?22 plus postage which is ?5 and send them to you, only problem is that it mite take a few days. i sent to a friend last time and it took rtound about 14days. so shout if you need any.

but i really think you should get a pair, they are worth it....smileys/smiley4.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, but Brendon already says I owe him big time! I think this Sunday is a small ride day!

ewep, MINUS 4 DEGREES!!!! OMG!

Weather for anyone doing the ride with SP.  Saturday -> 2 - 17 Sunday -> 2 - 18.

Mine in the Vaal will be as follows: Saturday & Sunday -> 0 - 18

thanks for the offer no.one.knows.  Currently my budget is as tight as a snare drum, but I will let you know...   with my luck by then it will be warm enough to ride without them

okaaaaaay, stop talking bollie and let me know were we can get these booties locally??? is chris not selling them???

okaaaaaay' date=' stop talking bollie and let me know were we can get these booties locally??? is chris not selling them???[/quote']

Marius...If you can't find them in Cape Town, you can always come visit us in a small town called Worcester...smileys/smiley36.gif Last time I checked both our cycling shops had booties that were not too expensive!

(laat ons net voor die tyd weet dan kan jy ons sommer join vir training na die tydsmileys/smiley2.gif

Anatomic makes some nice neoprene booties.  I think (and I stand corrected) the price is about R350 - R400 in Jhb.  So if you're interested Marius let me know, you can pay, I will post.

okaaaaaay' date=' stop talking bollie and let me know were we can get these booties locally??? is chris not selling them???[/quote']

Ek het die naweek n paar gekoop by Cycle Lab Hypermaket, R105.00/paar.

Cheap cheapsmileys/smiley5.gif

THX GUYS, and Nelliesmileys/smiley4.gif

Orca, if it's cheap cheap why the weird face??

Nellie, if you buy me a ticket to Worcester I'd love to join you's for a training ride,...in what season are you guys in now?, it's Winter down in Cape Town SA.smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley2.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I know, it's crazy....smileys/smiley36.gif I actually got some tubes there aswell for cheaper than I payed at some other place..I'll go have a look, R105 is CHEAP!!! You sure it's not just funcy shocks you bought, do they work??smileys/smiley17.gif

Nellie' date=' if you buy me a ticket to Worcester I'd love to join you's for a training ride,...in what season are you guys in now?, it's Winter down in Cape Town SA.Click on image to open in new windowClick on image to open in new window

[/quote']

Cold Rides, Great Conversation and Coffee Shop-season in Worcester, South Africa.smileys/smiley2.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

What do you prefer...taxi, bus, train or do we have to come and fetch you with the bikes?smileys/smiley4.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' date=' I know, it's crazy....Click on image to open in new window I actually got some tubes there aswell for cheaper than I payed at some other place..I'll go have a look, R105 is CHEAP!!! You sure it's not just funcy shocks you bought, do they work??Click on image to open in new window[/quote']

nope, I've also got a pair it's the real macoy....I don't know if they work mine is toooo bigsmileys/smiley11.gif have to ajust the velcro at the back to make them fit...smileys/smiley2.gif

...Nellie, what's this, you sick of the 5ppl that stay with you in the "town" and need some fresh company?smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley2.gif ......Oops, forgot CVANC moved so now it's 4, eish, that's hectic!smileys/smiley36.gif 

Sal laat weet as ek my bevind in Worcester en n Ride soek, thx!smileys/smiley17.gif

Poison, het jy nie daai artikel gelees wat baie spesefiek waarsku teen die gebruik van te groot booties nie, nee nee, ons kan nie dit he nie, jy sal daai outjies vir my moet gee sussiesmileys/smiley4.gif sal jou R60 geesmileys/smiley36.gif

...Nellie' date=' what's this, you sick of the 5ppl that stay with you in the "town" and need some fresh company?Click on image to open in new windowClick on image to open in new window ......Oops, forgot CVANC moved so now it's 4, eish, that's hectic!Click on image to open in new window 

[/quote']

smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

Nah...we're fine! Got enough company and Worcester Wheelers club just keeps growing. (We only need three more people before we can throw a massive party to celebrate a 100 members)

There are 6 of our members in Cape Town already, so can we ask you and Fatty to be #98 and #99? Rather come look here for a GF so that you don't have to harras poor Poison again!smileys/smiley2.gif