CSA 2011 POLL

DB28

CSA 2011 rules and regulations  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Select as many options as you agree with...

• I agree and support the new CSA 2011 race regulations
    • I strongly disagree with the CSA 2011 race regulations
    • They should leave the race cat structure as it is and just increase the elites race distance
    • They should rather forget age cats and just seed all riders according to ability (as is overseas in USA,UK etc.))
    • The idea of having to be in a team to be able to take part in race cats is stupid
    • I agree with the 2011 team structure requirements for all race cats
    • They can have their 2011 race cats with team structure but still allow single riders to race with if they are good enough
    • The license fee (R75+R350) is madness, it needs to decrease a bit.
    • The license fee (R75+R350) is fair
    • License fee of say, R200-R250 for first discipline and then R75-R100 for 2nd or 3rd, no day licenses needed.
    • We should get one race number to use the whole year
    • CSA should have one timing company for all their events and use those results for seeding
    • CSA's public relations are terrible
    • CSA 's public relations are adequte
    • CSA is always so secretive, releasing of info is always delayed and only to a select few

Once we have an adequate number of votes i can try to get some of the CSA officials to have a look at results... maybe public opinion will count for something? If you have any other ideas, post them here to and we can put it to a vote... :)

BOet. Good luck. But TheHubSA is just too small and unimportant community. :blink: :( :(

They won't listen....trust me....a lot of "main peanuts" tried to talk to them....

The Word doc has been pdf'ed......time to accept and move on!!

Nice try none the less!! :blush:

BOet. Good luck. But TheHubSA is just too small and unimportant community. :blink: :( :(

They won't listen....trust me....a lot of "main peanuts" tried to talk to them....

The Word doc has been pdf'ed......time to accept and move on!!

Nice try none the less!! :blush:

haha, yeah... but you gotta try hey. :)

While we are at it, how about adding some ideas as to what we want. The poll doesnt really allow you to express true feelings and ideas.

They are sh_t scared of the negative feedback. Read the latest Bicycling (I think it was) - contained an article on their "Olde Guarde" - the theft & corruption. But the "New Guard" is useless - incompetent. I signed up for my Licence in July - did the EFT thing. Got a reply on 31/July advising receipt, advising of my number (declaration that the letter was valid for 2 weeks) and advising my club would receive my card in 7 - 10 days. 3 mths later and over a dozen e-mails later, I still have nothing - nada - nicks. Seems the paperwork was sent down but the system is archaeic - and CSA don't give a shite. I am going to demand that the fees I have paid (for nothing to date) get transferred for a 2011 licence. If they don't agree, they can suck my nose and if there is any race I feel like doing, I will simply join in 100m down the road. Such incompetence really gets my goat, as you may have picked up.

i received all the docs from our province but without a list of difintions it is dificult to decipher.

i agree that category racing as opposed to age categories is the way to go.

Could somebody explain the consultation process which they followed before they took decisions, these decisions should be challenged if the process not acceptable.

Edited by nielvn

sooo... word on the street is that it may just be strength vs strength cats next year as opposed to age cats... nice! :thumbup:

sooo... word on the street is that it may just be strength vs strength cats next year as opposed to age cats... nice! :thumbup:

great news, but do we really expect this to be in place in 2011?