Racism on Idols

MyGT

Can honestly say I lost interest in this Trivial crap show after its first edition. I have not watched an episode since - pretty much like all reality TV it is out of fashion and they should just can it.

Like Luke Watson I get the same churning feeling when Mara opens her mouth (she first needs to remove her foot) followed by Cliff (Thank goodness he got up in the morning or the sun wouldn't have risen).

I've seen far more enlightening and intelligent stuff on channel 303

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't understand this racism thing.

This hairstyle to me smacks of someone trying to be a different race :blink: :blink:

http://www.all-reality.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Sindi_Nene_011.jpg

well im off to get back to work ...and make enough cash to be taxed and supply revenue for the low cost housing projects and school builds in rural areas ...oh and a E63 AMG for the black government official for anti crime unit !!!!!!!!!!

I still don't understand this racism thing.

This hairstyle to me smacks of someone trying to be a different race :blink: :blink:

http://www.all-reality.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Sindi_Nene_011.jpg

Aero-blonde

Overheard the cleaning staff chatting in the tearoom the other day....the one recon she had voted for Elvis. The other one piped up "hau! but hes' white...."

Now read into THAT comment just what you like...to me it's clear - just like with politics...like sticks with like...no matter how bad you sing or how bad you mess up the country!! The majority of blacks will just not vote any other way...

Overheard the cleaning staff chatting in the tearoom the other day....the one recon she had voted for Elvis. The other one piped up "hau! but hes' white...."

Now read into THAT comment just what you like...to me it's clear - just like with politics...like sticks with like...no matter how bad you sing or how bad you mess up the country!! The majority of blacks will just not vote any other way...

That cleaning lady shmaaks wit ous.

How many white winners have won idol, ok cool now how many white winners have won cocoa cola pop stars?

F@#$@ing wake up, this crap is just like our "democracy" 45million blacks voting on colour, 5 million whites voting, who the f@#$ck you think is going to win, the most talented or the blackest person? And idols is racist?

Get real, I am now going to go too CWC and do some comfort shopping now that its out of my system.

Tell me something, since I have never watched this cr@p let alone DSTV.... doesn't voting entail sending an SMS that costs you some bux? If so, surely that will skew voting?

Let's not forget the Coloured girl that won a few years ago. The one whose boyfriend murdered that woman in the hotel.

I'm willing to bet that there are a lot less Coloured DSTV owners than White or Black. Who voted for her then? Maybe it was the White viewers. Proof that they are not racist after all.

Tell me something, since I have never watched this cr@p let alone DSTV.... doesn't voting entail sending an SMS that costs you some bux? If so, surely that will skew voting?

Not really, you vote for the idol by sending a message to 08 whatever and then the offenders number like 08...... and then competitor number 3.

Now if you type 08.........3 then you pay if you type 08....... E3 then it's free, the system recognizes this .

Edited by Dangle

Ag four vark steaks!!!

None of you even watch Idols!!! So why do you care? Do you even own a CD of even one of the Idols winners? I doubt it!!!

STOP ACTING AS IF THIS IS AN ISSUE!!! Who cares who wins Idols????????????????

Ag four vark steaks!!!

None of you even watch Idols!!! So why do you care? Do you even own a CD of even one of the Idols winners? I doubt it!!!

STOP ACTING AS IF THIS IS AN ISSUE!!! Who cares who wins Idols????????????????

It's not an issue, it's a lag.

It shouldn't be TOO difficult to get DSTV demographics? Who's gonna do it?!

a mate of mine was the gm for multichoice in cape town... the area with the most DStv subscrition per area was Strandfontein (a part of Mitchells Plain) - so this bird's theory is kaka!!!