Power Balance Scam

scamster

The power balance band gives your body balance. Its not gonna give you stronger core muscles so you can walk on a tight rope. It helps with sleep patterns, stress etc.

If you don't believe it work, take one through a metal detector. I had to take it ff at the airport because it set the detector off...

Skeptics will always rant and rave about ***. Nobody s forcing you to buy/wear one.

Um, let's apply 'logic' here. That it sets of a metal detector is evidence of nothing more than the fact that it has what we call 'metal' in it. It is by no means an indicator of its efficacy. 'It gives your body balance'. Really. Should I wear one on both wrists, then, since balance implies...well, balance?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

p0w3rw0lf are you the boss of the hub, who gets to decide what people can say here? And if you have no interest in powerbalance, I'd strongly suggest you follow your own advice and stop reading/commenting on it.

Dis jammer die goed is so flippen duur...Ek sal schmaak om een oop te breek en te kyk wat is binne...

Dit sal die eerste device in die wereld wees wat werk sonder 'n power source. :thumbup:

Popcorn or blue waffles , I just cant deceide - Maybe if I eat my Bar-one it will somehow give me the answer

News check Scamster... I don't own one and probably never will BUT... surprise surprise I still don't give a damn and do not judge those who do have one, unlike yourself who seems adamant to prove that people have wasted there money... go take it up with Nestle and ask them where all your 25-hour days went --> PS: GO AWAY... Chop!

You nestle logic ?? and you call me a chop. eish. I think the average person can differentiate betweem marketing and deception.

Or lets put it this way, if you had to phone nestle in regard their 25 hour day, will they insist

a) that their product does indeed give you a 25 hour day,

B) show you a buch of testimonials

c) do a fake test on you to prove it

OR wil they simply tell you that it is marketing, and that sugar has been proven to provide the human body with energy.

You have my motives wrong, I want to ensure MORE people don't waste their hard earned cash because of DECEPTION. understand.

This doesn't bother you ? fine, go sit in the corner, and let the grown ups talk

Classic Bruce. You and your nasty 'logic' and 'reasoning'. You're such a MEANIE.

Logic and reasoning ha! No, no, that battle was won with emotions and irrational thought - unfortunately I have to say that I lost, I just could not compete any more.

p0w3rw0lf are you the boss of the hub, who gets to decide what people can say here? And if you have no interest in powerbalance, I'd strongly suggest you follow your own advice and stop reading/commenting on it.

Both points taken Intern...

Just wanted to share my opinion --> Flame off --> i'll leave everybody to their own devices here.

Popcorn or blue waffles , I just cant deceide - Maybe if I eat my Bar-one it will somehow give me the answer

Rather eat a blue waffle. Everything will become crystal clear I'm sure......

so why then do they use the "TEST" to try and pull someone off balance then?

We did this "test" with nothing, a powerband and a Livestrong band. Same result with all three.

News check Scamster... I don't own one and probably never will BUT... surprise surprise I still don't give a damn and do not judge those who do have one, unlike yourself who seems adamant to prove that people have wasted there money... go take it up with Nestle and ask them where all your 25-hour days went --> PS: GO AWAY... Chop!

I eat bar-one for the taste, cause its a chocolate, actually gives energy..and its only like R5....so if I get a 1hour day or 25hour...it still is a awesome chocolate :P

quote name='kempo' timestamp='1289984960' post='1223085']

If you don't believe it work, take one through a metal detector. I had to take it ff at the airport because it set the detector off...

Large metal earings will also cause metal detectors to go off, however if you only wear one earing your head will pull to one side and you will be off balance.

Edited by scotty

One question... Did a Bar-one ever actually give anybody a 25 hour day? I bet you still buy and eat bar ones though?!?

Who gives a damn anymore, leave it alone now. If people want to buy and believe in one let them, even if it is just all in the mind, let it be.

Self healing has never been proven right or wrong and yet people recover from terminal Cancer all the time but no one turns around and says you not allowed to do that you must die rather despite the doctors inability to explain how or why. The power of the mind is unexplained as well but no one says you cannot use it... And finally the most controversial of the lot... the bible --> Just because it cannot be proved or disproved nobody is telling you not to be a believer or not to read it.

Leave this old, boring topic alone and if you cannot then take it somewhere else where people give a damn, a quick search of the forum will show you that it has been discussed many times and nobody cares anymore.

Buy your power balance band or don't buy your power balance band just please for crying out loud STOP TELLING US ABOUT IT and GO AWAY.

Shame, you obviously bought one! HA HA HA!!!!! :lol:

It may give you an extra hour to decide! :unsure: