Power Balance Scam

scamster

One question... Did a Bar-one ever actually give anybody a 25 hour day? I bet you still buy and eat bar ones though?!?

Who gives a damn anymore, leave it alone now. If people want to buy and believe in one let them, even if it is just all in the mind, let it be.

Self healing has never been proven right or wrong and yet people recover from terminal Cancer all the time but no one turns around and says you not allowed to do that you must die rather despite the doctors inability to explain how or why. The power of the mind is unexplained as well but no one says you cannot use it... And finally the most controversial of the lot... the bible --> Just because it cannot be proved or disproved nobody is telling you not to be a believer or not to read it.

Leave this old, boring topic alone and if you cannot then take it somewhere else where people give a damn, a quick search of the forum will show you that it has been discussed many times and nobody cares anymore.

Buy your power balance band or don't buy your power balance band just please for crying out loud STOP TELLING US ABOUT IT and GO AWAY.

You sound a bit unbalanced. Are you wearing 2 of these at the same time?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From start to finish. Will post them under Powerbalance dissected.

COMPLETELY forgot about this. PowerBalance band is in the post and on its way to you for dissection. Should get there in 5 working days (allegedly).

Well im leaving mine on......just in case ;)

I have proof they work. Eyecandy didn't fall off her bike and I fell off mine :D

I have proof they work. Eyecandy didn't fall off her bike and I fell off mine :D

Hmmm maybe thats because you were lookin a candy and not the trail :D

Yeah, it is like we never left the dark ages!

True. it's such bullsh1t. every time I hear the term power balance I get this excruciating pain in my arse.

ya does look like some exploitation.. but as the guy says.. the power of the mind is the strongest power there is.. believe it works and it will..

hahahahahaah! I can think as hard as I want...but I will never ride like Lance or Kevin Evans...

True. it's such bullsh1t. every time I hear the term power balance I get this excruciating pain in my arse.

Is there one stuck up there?? :lol:

Went to pick up my race nr for The Burger Cycle Tour in CT this afternoon and PowerBand had a table there offering anyone leaving the nrs bench a sale...

There was no way to avoid them leaving to the door. :thumbdown:

Word just as well as the Chinese Spray goodies found in race pack and just as well scientifically proven!!!!!!!

http://www.centurynovelty.com/catImages/163-410_large.jpg

What Would Julius Do?

Did he pay off his AMG by selling these bands?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What Would Julius Do?

Did he pay off his AMG by selling these bands?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It can't be for Walk With Julius Daily, he doesn't walk anywhere

:lol: :lol: