Anderson transport results removed from racetec?

Guest Jarryd Haley

Guest Jarryd Haley

Hey all.

Hope this is better.

Sorry if anyone was offended by me posting the question as I previously did.

Edited by rideabike

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PINTO, Spain Swellendam, Western Cape -- Three-time Tour de France Double Century champions Alberto Contador Andersen Transport blamed contaminated steak for his positive refusing to take a doping test, vowing Thursday to clear his their name so that cycling's latest drug scandal doesn't "destroy everything that Iwe have done."

The Spanish rider local team was provisionally suspended after a World Anti-Doping Agency lab in Germany found a "very small concentration" of the banned substance clenbuterol in his urine sample on July 21 at the Tour, the most important people in world cycling, PPA, said so. according the International Cycling Union, the sport's governing body. "It is a clear case of food contamination," the riders Contador told a news conference in their hometown near Cape Town Madrid. Everyone knows the steak in the overberg is full of all this stuff to make it so lekker and juicy. Look at Schalk Burger, do you think he would be such a monster if he was a vegetarian?

[this is obviously toungue in cheek, and I do hope the rumours are false]

Edited by SteveCT

Excellent!! KKKKKK

PINTO, Spain Swellendam, Western Cape -- Three-time Tour de France Double Century champions Alberto Contador Andersen Transport blamed contaminated steak for his positive refusing to take a doping test, vowing Thursday to clear his their name so that cycling's latest drug scandal doesn't "destroy everything that Iwe have done."

The Spanish rider local team was provisionally suspended after a World Anti-Doping Agency lab in Germany found a "very small concentration" of the banned substance clenbuterol in his urine sample on July 21 at the Tour, the most important people in world cycling, PPA, said so. according the International Cycling Union, the sport's governing body. "It is a clear case of food contamination," the riders Contador told a news conference in their hometown near Cape Town Madrid. Everyone knows the steak in the overberg is full of all this stuff to make it so lekker and juicy. Look at Schalk Burger, do you think he would be such a monster if he was a vegetarian?

[this is obviously toungue in cheek, and I do hope the rumours are false]

Hey all.

Just heard a rumor that Anderson refused to take a urine test at the DC this weekend. Can anyone confirm if this is true??

I was not requested to do a urine test when I finished, and I was at the finish line for about 10 minutes - chatting with some people.

results have been removed, so I'm busy trying to find out what is going on.

Let me put the record straight -

Im Heimer Anderson and as team captain i would have known if they asked for a urine test which they didnt . Anyway they are welcome to test us on a daily basis .

Secondly we are not pissed for being third . We rode a great race and slashed our 2009 winning time by more than a minute . The real problem starts with the number of full time pros riding for local teams . Daiken /Medscheme /Sky did great job on the day , but with that Pro firing power they should have done a sub 5 hour !

Our team consisted of MOUNTAINBIKERS and 2 retired ex Pros who met for the first time the day prior to the race ........ The annual race to win the DC is currently a show for power for those with the deepest pockets . Maybe next year i can get 11 European pros and i will sit their wheel and take victory ? What will i prove ? Nothing ...get my drift with the pros .

Non the less they DAIKEN were the best team on the day , we will wait for them on the climbs Summer league 2011 .

I had Perry , Kachelhoffer , Brown , John Lee on the Anderson team in the past - maybe not the best of desicions ....

Maybe next year a prize for the first team with no pros ?

Regards

Heimer Anderson

Hey all.

Just heard a rumor that Anderson refused to take a urine test at the DC this weekend. Can anyone confirm if this is true??

I think the doping story is rubbish, but see there results have been taken off racetec.

We did pass them at the downhill on the other side of Tradouw.

I don't know what these guys were thinking, but they were feeding in the no-feed zone on the downhill and it didn't look good. There were bottles flying all over the road as the guys tried to grab their bags at speeds exceeding 40km/h+ on the downhill. It was a danger to all who passed. My guess is this was spotted by marshalls and got reported.

Not sure they can be DQ'd for that but maybe.

I LIKE I LIKE, some proper racing and politics :)

One hand in my pocket and the other on my racing bike! ;)

Im Heimer Anderson and as team captain i would have known if they asked for a urine test which they didnt . Anyway they are welcome to test us on a daily basis .

Secondly we are not pissed for being third . We rode a great race and slashed our 2009 winning time by more than a minute . The real problem starts with the number of full time pros riding for local teams . Daiken /Medscheme /Sky did great job on the day , but with that Pro firing power they should have done a sub 5 hour !

Our team consisted of MOUNTAINBIKERS and 2 retired ex Pros who met for the first time the day prior to the race ........ The annual race to win the DC is currently a show for power for those with the deepest pockets . Maybe next year i can get 11 European pros and i will sit their wheel and take victory ? What will i prove ? Nothing ...get my drift with the pros .

Non the less they DAIKEN were the best team on the day , we will wait for them on the climbs Summer league 2011 .

I had Perry , Kachelhoffer , Brown , John Lee on the Anderson team in the past - maybe not the best of desicions ....

Maybe next year a prize for the first team with no pros ?

Regards

Heimer Anderson

Any truth in the rumour that you guys braaied with steak, chops and wors from the Swellendam Spar? You really have to be careful with wors these days, I know that Nataniel is extremely particular about selecting his choice boerie from checkers. He receives submissions from all over the country before he decides if its good enough. Some would say that's being a bit anal.

post-1830-0-90179800-1291032478.jpg

Guest Jarryd Haley

Thanks for the update Heimer and Bruce.

Just trying to find out what happend as I have friends who rode for the team.

Thanks for the update Heimer and Bruce.

Just trying to find out what happend as I have friends who rode for the team.

Perhaps, next time, ask your 'friends' if what you've heard is correct, rather than using a public forum.