Anderson transport results removed from racetec?

Guest Jarryd Haley

Cannot confirm if it's true, but I have already heard this story from one of my Reps. surely if you are NOT doing/taking Drugs - then you WILL take the Test??

I have been Tested twice this year at Nationals, and I ride in the Sub Vet category..!

Hey all.

Just heard a rumor that Anderson refused to take a urine test at the DC this weekend. Can anyone confirm if this is true??

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been Tested twice this year at Nationals, and I ride in the Sub Vet category..!

I'm shocked - willehond said doping doesn't happen in SV

even if there were/are only 1 or 2 people taking Drugson a Team, look whats happens i the Tour de France? The WHOLE Team gets Disqualified...

Not least because nobody is identified who could claim to have been personally defamed.

Someone want to put a team sheet down here, so we know who we are mindlessly trashing?

No need to be shocked if you Consider the fact that (up to now) it has been easier to DOPE if you are a Sub Vet or Vet rider. They are the Guys who get Tested the least and can therefore (in theory) get away with it! Plus they are the one's who can AFFORD the stuff...

Now that is a ten out of ten, industrial strength non sequitur if ever there was one!

that's how it works with ALL riders that have a ??? over their heads: even CONTADOR

I must be naive - but I dont think the names have been tarnished at all.

I also take my Racing seriuosly still, but never have, do not & never will resort to "performance enhancers"...

Now that is a ten out of ten, industrial strength non sequitur if ever there was one!

Not least because nobody is identified who could claim to have been personally defamed.

Someone want to put a team sheet down here, so we know who we are mindlessly trashing?

If you read the thread, you will see that I responded that I had not been asked to take a test. I was invited to ride on Anderson Transport team.

People around here clearly do not understand the concept of a "leading question", so I'll give you a wikipedia reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leading_question

The topic of this thread is clearly leading readers to a conclusion. Had the question posed as it has now been changed to, this would not have happened. The fact that the original poster has changed it is an admission to this fact.

I personally take extreme offence to this. The team that I race for were also concerned. I had to contact Drug Free Sport SA, as missing a test constitutes a positive. Drug Free then contacted CSA (Ciska Austin) which led to her posting on here to clarify.

Although I personally don't intend to take it any further, I can understand the anger that the Anderson Transport organisation has regarding this issue and I'm sure they will decide what they intend to do about it.

The Hub needs to seriously consider it's lack of moderation. The general consensus amongst the people that I talk to is that the forum has become a complete sewer - precisely because of threads such as this.

Cannot confirm if it's true, but I have already heard this story from one of my Reps. surely if you are NOT doing/taking Drugs - then you WILL take the Test??

Why don't you and your 'rep' read the thread further than the first post then.

Ciska Austin and Heimer Anderson already cleared this up. There was no test to miss.

If you read the thread, you will see that I responded that I had not been asked to take a test. I was invited to ride on Anderson Transport team..................

Sure Bruce (long time, no post?), I think AT are coming out of this thread just fine now. Sorry if my post made anything worse.

Just a question? Then you criticise the typical Hub fashion? Then why pose it here?

Hi there.

Just a quick message to clear a few things up.

Firstly, an apology to Anderson and their team.

With retrospect, maybe posting the question here was not the best idea, but it must be remembered that it was just that, a question. I thanked Heimar for his answer and hoped that it would be left at that, but in typical HUB style things were blown way out of proportion. If it was doing such damage to their image (which I hope it did not, and dont think it did), then why didnt the moderators step in and remove it? Again, just a question.

Cheers.

Just a question? Then you criticise the typical Hub fashion? Then why pose it here?

Hmm, I also noticed that little speedbump in the downhill roll :D

I am with you though, once a question becomes loaded, defamation is definitely on the cards, and a lot of the "Just a question " threads here are very loaded. :(

Sure Bruce (long time, no post?), I think AT are coming out of this thread just fine now. Sorry if my post made anything worse.

No, the post didn't make anything worse. The reason for no posting is precisely because of these things.

People want freadom of speech, but not the responsibility and accountability that comes with it. As they say, the pen is mightier than the sword, but a lot of people do not comprehend the damage they can cause to other people with this.