This is called respect

Brakkies Sport Fotos

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The English threw my great grandmother and her children in a concentration camp, shot at my great grandfather and burned down his farm. Having said all that, I'd still rather shout for the English than the Aussies. Smile

The English threw my great grandmother and her children in a concentration camp' date=' shot at my great grandfather and burned down his farm. Having said all that, I'd still rather shout for the English than the Aussies. Smile [/quote']

Rather shout at the kids after the new laws are passed thats about all you may doAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I wonder whether one can pay a yearly amount in advance and then get to slap the cr*p out of your kids without having the hassle of individual payments

Sammajoor' date=' jy change ook jou avatar so veel keer as wat jy jou fietse change[/quote']

Because i can big boy because i can

Wil jy nie ook jou idees gee op die Renault thread wat nou aan is nie

Gisteraand was MOER lekker nog nooit so gelag en gepraat op 'n fiets nie, die groep word ook al hoe groter

Sammajoor' date=' jy change ook jou avatar so veel keer as wat jy jou fietse change[/quote']

Because i can big boy because i can

Wil jy nie ook jou idees gee op die Renault thread wat nou aan is nie

Gisteraand was MOER lekker nog nooit so gelag en gepraat op 'n fiets nie, die groep word ook al hoe groter

Ja gisteraand was baie leka,,, oooh heck was nie daar nie.. jammer LOLLOLBig%20smile

The three biggest lies as told by an Aussie...

1. We can play rubgy

2. The cheque's in the mail

3. Honestly mate, I was only tryin' to push the sheep through the fence.

The English threw my great grandmother and her children in a concentration camp' date=' shot at my great grandfather and burned down his farm. Having said all that, I'd still rather shout for the English than the Aussies. Smile [/quote']

That's very sad, giving up your heritage and background because of a game!! I'm half Irish and half Afrikaans and will never support that lot.

I'm half Irish and half Afrikaans and will never support that lot.

which half?

the top half or the bottom half

LOL

That's very sad, giving up your heritage and background because of a game!! I'm half Irish and half Afrikaans and will never support that lot.

hmm thats where it went,, I am Half Irish and half SA.