Basic Cycling Club Membership

Spartikus

CYCLELINK CC is now a registered club R50 per year admin fee R75 affliction to CGC and R75 affiliation to CSA as per regulation TOTAL R200 per year for a recreational license and R475 per year for any RACING SNAKES interested

You can mail me gavin@vibe.co.za for forms and more info if required

Edited by Spartikus

JMBC 2011 Membership Fees

The 2011 JMBC membership fee is R275 per primary member, and R175 per additional family member.

No joining fee is applicable.

This entitles you to the following:

* Membership of the biggest social MTB club in Gauteng, lots of fun, club spirit and camaraderie!;

* Safe, regular weekend rides for all levels of riders (and we take the security of our riders very seriously);

* Skills clinics, night rides and other goodies from time to time;

* Affiliation with Central Gauteng Cycling (CGC) being the provincial body of Cycling South Africa (CSA);A CSA licence (IF you select that option) which allows participation in race events without having to purchase a temporary day licence each

* Full Racing cycling licence is available as an optional extra if required.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

Im offering 3 FREE memberships to anyone who would like to joing CYCLELINK Ccling Club for 2011. All you need to do is complete the 2011 membership form on CSA and pay them the R150 membership fee

Email gavin@vibe.co.za if you are iterested

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Here is the cyclelink club site: http://www.cyclelink.co.za. Want to get your CSA mebership and be a cyclelink club member? Just register on the site and then purchase the membership here: http://www.cyclelink...membership.aspx

Why is the pricing in $?

Membership $29 = R213

Racing License $69 = R507 (way more than doing it through CSA)

Why would you pay R720 if you can join ROAG for R50 and get your License from CSA for R350?

Why is the pricing in $?

Membership $29 = R213

Why would you pay R720 if you can join ROAG for R50 and get your License from CSA for R350?

That's strange - as I chat to Gavin often and membership is R50,00 per person. Which reminds me, I better get my forms into him. :-)

Michelle

That's strange - as I chat to Gavin often and membership is R50,00 per person. Which reminds me, I better get my forms into him. :-)

Michelle

That is not what their website says?

Hey PG their website is up and you can even do it online now :thumbup:

http://www.cyclelink...a./default.aspx

I used the links you guys provided:

CSA Membership = $29.41 (USD)

CSA Racing License = $69.85 (USD)

post-4352-0-18875400-1296982189.jpg

?????

Why is the pricing in $?

Membership $29 = R213

You can change the pricing to SA rand's using the dropdown. That will convert all the prices to the correct currency.

There are 2 membership options:

Option 1) The basic membership is R200. This includes the following:

CYCLELINK CC club fees for 2011 R50

CGC Affiliation Fee R75

CSA Affiliation Fee R75

i.e. you are only paying R50 for club membership. The rest is for your affiliation fee's

Option 2) The racing membership. Only the top cyclelist in SA need to apply for this. This price is higher here, in order to pay for the "Racing" CSA affiliation. So again there is only a R50 membership fee here.

So that R200 for a Recreational license (including club membership) and then R550 for a pro racing license (including club membership).

Edited by ubergeoff

You can change the pricing to SA rand's using the dropdown. That will convert all the prices to the correct currency.

There are 2 membership options:

Option 1) The basic membership is R200. This includes the following:

CYCLELINK CC club fees for 2011 R50

CGC Affiliation Fee R75

CSA Affiliation Fee R75

i.e. you are only paying R50 for club membership. The rest is for your affiliation fee's

Option 2) The racing membership. Only the top cyclelist in SA need to apply for this. This price is higher here, in order to pay for the "Racing" CSA affiliation. So again there is only a R50 membership fee here.

We dont need CGC affiliation in the Western Cape though. And most of us belong to PPA which includes the CSA affiliation fee.

Not trying to knock what you are trying to do, but Voight wanted to know the cheapest way.

Cheapest way for me personally was to join club Roag R50

and Full racing license through CSA R350 (if Voight doesnt need a full license then just another R75 CSA membership fee)

Other affiliations already included in my PPA membership. And PPA membership is unfortunately something you can not go without if you intend on doing any racing in the WC what so ever.

Your fees seem very good for someone in Gauteng

We dont need CGC affiliation in the Western Cape though. And most of us belong to PPA which includes the CSA affiliation fee.

Not trying to knock what you are trying to do, but Voight wanted to know the cheapest way.

Cheapest way for me personally was to join club Roag R50

and Full racing license through CSA R350 (if Voight doesnt need a full license then just another R75 CSA membership fee)

Other affiliations already included in my PPA membership. And PPA membership is unfortunately something you can not go without if you intend on doing any racing in the WC what so ever.

Your fees seem very good for someone in Gauteng

Cheapest is to join Free state Cycling R100(Includes your R75 CSA affiliation)

Look on fscycling.co.za under clubs choose Free state south.

You get the form there