Chris W

BMCfan

October 15 - Tour of Hainan 8-11th November 2007 Update

Duncan Viljoen replaces Chris Willemse.

Lees dit op ons vriende(CSA) se website, wat het gebeur?
BMC Fan2007-10-15 05:50:52

ek dink ons almal wil met vakansie gaan mnr Lem...

Maar CWC is besig om uit te brei en die mannekrag is nodig

Grietjie2007-10-15 09:24:57

Norris , jy is reg. Dit is jammer dat hy nie kan gaan nie.

Good luck met die besigheid jnr. Ek kan verstaan. Al waar oor die manne  in Gauteng kan praat is oor jou mal pryse op die online. Ek was Vrydag by Finish line in Kempton. Hulle lag net. Kan nie die pryse glo wat jy adverteer nie. 

Well once again we have procedures not adhered to and the riders suffers. When this team was announced Durwin Benjamin was the named reserve, yet he is overlooked in favour of someone else why then was he named as a reserve if the powers that be knew he would not be used.

This smacks in the face of the CSA president's statement that his T/D team is in order and progressing well.

Mallo, I agree. This must be one of the commissions thats not working again. So is Chris opening more shops?

Mallo' date=' I agree. This must be one of the commissions thats not working again. So is Chris opening more shops?[/quote']

They are extending the current shop. And Jnr is expanding the Online shopping.

Yes, wait for their MTB department, save some money, when they open, they are going to blow you away.

save your money, save till they open the bigger shop.

and hopefully you can pay by C/Card at the online shop, door to door delivery,etc... man I cant wait.

Klein Chris.. Thanks vir jou goeie pryse. Ons almal score daarby.

popeye2007-10-17 02:20:20

The commissions gets overruled quite alot of times (ask me) - I think it however an internal thing - this invitation was for CSC / RSA - so I gather they will get a CSC guy to take the spot of the other CSC guy - though Durwin was the replacement.  You get my drift...

Thanks Breeze lately CSC has been doing a great deal for SA cyclists,(what a way to share your invitations with other riders as well) I am impressed and hope CSA will follow in their footsteps as this is one way of growing the sport.

Chris Jnr will also take some youngsters under his wing next year to guide and help with training programs.

He will announce the team and his plans in the next week or 2.

The commissions gets overruled quite alot of times (ask me) - I think it however an internal thing - this invitation was for CSC / RSA - so I gather they will get a CSC guy to take the spot of the other CSC guy - though Durwin was the replacement.  You get my drift...

I was just informed that is was in fact a CSA invitaiton - so all we need to know now is why the rider selected by the commission as the replacement was then overlooked? Is Durwin maybe sick, unwilling, unavailable etc?
Breeze2007-10-17 04:08:08

This CSA, is it Cricket South Africa, because thats how the cricket body was registered.

And we have a CSA for Cycling South Africa.

bit confusing for me.