Matt

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ek voel ook so..... de ja vu!!!!!!!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daar is mense wat hulle gatte nog gaan sien... al bly jy binne die nuwe reels, dit is 'n mens se houding wat op die ou ende die finaale besluit van Admin sal laat maak.

Edited by The_Break

Are we going to need a law degree to post on the hub from now on?

A technical degree will help in technical discussions. ;)

A technical degree will help in technical discussions. ;)

Jou spieel is in die pos

Daar is mense wat hulle gatte nog gaan sien... al bly jy binne die nuwe reels, dit is 'n mens se houding wat op die ou ende die finaale besluit van Admin sal laat maak.

Jy kan sekerlik nie ernstig wees dat jy nou besluite vir Admin wil maak nie. Al dink jy so, die Wielnaaf behoort nie aan jou nie.

Jy kan sekerlik nie ernstig wees dat jy nou besluite vir Admin wil maak nie. Al dink jy so, die Wielnaaf behoort nie aan jou nie.

Never said I was making any decisions, but it is attitude at the end of the day. We got our asses whipped for this so it is clear we need to change our attitude with which we talk to people here on the HUB.

Can't we just all get over ourselves? Out there in the big wild world you get all types. It is all about tolerance. There is always going to be somebody that is going to be offended by something. This is supposd to be an open (open doesn't mean do whatever the heck you want!) forum where like minded people can get together and chat about all things not necessarily just cycling. Just because you are a cyclist doesn't mean that you have no other interests or that some things don't upset you.

Sure you might be offended by certain discussions and certain comments, but if it offends you, you can always hit the back button and go read something else...

Having said that, personal insults, racial remarks and generally socially unacceptable behaviour should be steered clear of.

Just my 5c-3c worth ;)

I am by no means a prude when it comes to language, but I hate inconsisten arguments, so erm, last time I checked k.k was no more funny nor less smelly than sh.t regardless of having passed trough an English p..ph.l or an Afrikaans a.hole - just a technicallity

89 posts

Post leaders:

Big H - 13

The-Break - 10

Steven69 - 10

Scotty - 6

Topwine - 6

More than 50% of the posts between you lot

Admin, spot the problem?

Is comparing BigH to Bra Julius offensive...I think they both exist in the form we know them to annoy and antagonise. By responding you fall into the trap.

6 of the best for you

Only if you're a leather clad 6ft blonde in high heels, which you're not. :P

That makes it 8 posts on this topic :clap:

Only if you're a leather clad 6ft blonde in high heels, which you're not. :P

That makes it 8 posts on this topic :clap:

No, clearly Im a playmobile man on a MTB - Please see avatar - I take offense to you bringing my sexuality into this