Move over PowerBalance, here comes iRenew

Christopher Brunsdon

Yes, thats right. I just saw on TV a Glomail ad launching the latest in placebo balance health, the new iRenew!!!!!

Not only is it cheaper than the PowerBalance thanks to Glomails bulk purchaesing power and extended quality network of outoilets, soory I means outlets, but its also been clinical tested and proven.

They even tested it on Amercians, a nation far less biased or gulable than those Australians we constantly see in those Power Balance videos.

So if Glomail backs it, it must then surely be a better product. I'm going to go get myself one right now for the damn Christmas tree that keeps on falling over.

http://www.glomail.co.za/products_irenew.asp

Me wonders with all the rave placebo effects of the iRenew curing the ills of man & womanking like insominia, bad gholf strokes and vallende-siekte if its going to improve my spelling and typing on my netbook.

So let me get one for my netbook too.

Oh, and BTW, they don't rely on holigrams so more appealing to us natural, tree hugging folk.

Oh cheese and rice, here I am being "clever" programming computers scraping through a meagre middle class existence, when it would be so much easier to con stupid people out of their cash and become a multi millionaire.

This is misleading advertising and is illegal - which someone with the time and money would charge them all as the criminalals they are - stealing peoples money and not giving back what they promise!

They don't force you to buy it.

That's like saying investment fraud is ok - they never force you to invest, but take your money for personal gain and you get nothing back? Not ok with me?!

Edited by Aonyx

if you tie an iRenew on a cat's back and threw him off a cliff, does it land on its feet?

only when it activates it's powerbalance..

Me wonders with all the rave placebo effects of the iRenew curing the ills of man & womanking like insominia, bad gholf strokes and vallende-siekte if its going to improve my spelling and typing on my netbook.

So let me get one for my netbook too.

Oh, and BTW, they don't rely on holigrams so more appealing to us natural, tree hugging folk.

my question is what the hell where you doing on the verimarkglomail ( mind you they both as k@k) website in the first place :lol:

Edited by Face Plant

And thats not all.... you also get this new mercedes benz absolutely free..... and thats not all you also get this ............. load of K@k

Last week I got to witness the internal operations of a powerbalance reseller firsthand. Worst thing is he's using the whole thing as an opportunity to teach his kid some business skills too. Fokmyrok I had to bite my tongue too much (current street price for a pb is R150, he could get fakes for cheaper but they don't 'work as well as the original')

if you tie an iRenew on a cat's back and threw him off a cliff, does it land on its feet?

no, you land up in hospital to have the iRenew removed from your eye

my question is what the hell where you doing on the verimarkglomail ( mind you they both as k@k) website in the first place :lol:

I'm a poor Hubber and only have public TV, so caught the ad in between watching the stuff on my standalone PVR - I want to record the ad and keep it for my children when they where older for one of those "do you remember those crazy k@k fashion" conversations.