Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

I love to just get on the bike and head out.

I am amazed of where my bike takes me - I will start with the first pic taken with my cellphone whilst riding in the Hans Merensky nature reserve.

Please share your photos with us.

Hasnt Hans Merensky got some really big kitties running around ? It borders kruger doesnt it ?

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you take this pic with a secret camera hidden in your fingernail? :)

Extra super low-res

Used my phone, while looking for something to hide behind.

Guest agteros

I took part in the tour de lounge today, it was very windy with a constant head wind and noisy with some cricket noises further back

• 3 months later...

This beauty got me to this spot this evening. Boardwalk along Curl Curl beach in Sydney.

AWESOME!!!! That's where we're moving to in September!! :clap:

Okay, it was yesterday evening. Top of Silvermine side of Tokai. Personal best up to that point, and then 30 mins getting back down using ALL the singletrack available. Was awesome. Did the same today, and set another PB, but went down OKW back to a mate's place for the pivotal post-ride caffeine fix. Will be going again tomorrow if I can.

So far, that's 4 Tokai sessions in 4 days. The arse is starting to complain!

post-3056-0-73991000-1305728979.jpg

No pictures but I rode the Schapenberg trail - near Gordons Bay and the view of False bay on this clear & calm day was postcard stuff!!!

CptMayhem - they are 465g actually :P

Cut was on the tread, somehow there was glass on the trail :angry:

Sealed with stans, bombed it but it started leaking, sealt again and I rode to the parking lot to fix it.

Did have plugs but only one bomb with me, will take 2 next time ;)

First stop on top of the mountain - second stop at the voting station on our way home!! :thumbup:

Dit lyk na kamp staaldraad vir Baviaans

Hahha!

I know how *** a cut in the tread can be. My last puncture was thankfully right at the end of my ride, and I could just walk back to the car in the space of 2 minutes. I also tried to seal it, but it was just too big (she cried!)

Had to buy a new tire after all that.

Thankfully the plug worked its magic, tyre is fine, on my training wheels anyway so no biggie.

There is a faint long cut on the other side going from the tread onto the sidewall as well, that would have been a total failure but luckily being light it only got scratched :clap: