Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Let me know if there is something I can help with.  :thumbup:

Thanks Spidy, to you and the others that offered support even just a quick chat! Good bunch the hubbers  :clap:

At this point the immediate crisis is over and just dealing a bit with the fallout but under control ..... sorry I can't give details as it's a 'sensitive' matter involving a close family member

Getting better by the day though  :mellow:

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Short ride in the Hilton area. Great view of Albert falls dam

Nice. Beacon Crags. Used to rock-climb there. How did you get access to ride there?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Short ride in the Hilton area. Great view of Albert falls dam

What's left of it. This week it dipped below 26%. Apparently the last 15% is silt!

From somewhere about above deer Park? Cool pic! :thumbup:

Leaving from Chelmsford rd, right up by the quarry, left at the split and at the top of the steep climb.

Nice. Beacon Crags. Used to rock-climb there. How did you get access to ride there?

Yip that's the spot. Have to know the right people :) Folks are members because they live at "the gates"

Leaving from Chelmsford rd, right up by the quarry, left at the split and at the top of the steep climb.

where?  :ph34r: 

So once again I've done the hard yards so you Okes can leverage off of my knowledge.

Aosta Italy. Yes! You can take your wife there. It's a beautiful Alpine Italian mini city with sidewalk cafes and gorgeous boutiques. Aaaaand Pila Bikepark is across the highway.

So once again I've done the hard yards so you Okes can leverage off of my knowledge.

Aosta Italy. Yes! You can take your wife there. It's a beautiful Alpine Italian mini city with sidewalk cafes and gorgeous boutiques. Aaaaand Pila Bikepark is across the highway.

in the early 2000's I dealt with a supplier there - a very beautiful part in both summer and winter.