• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant, Brandon78

Thx Dale,.Best "Times" of our lives,..if times ever mattered..????

Another cycling addict! Teach 'm young :-)

What a gorgeous boy, he's gonna break some hearts with those eyes ;-)

...and I will most probably have to break some hearts too ????❤????????

OH had the weekend off and decided he wanted to go to Lesotho. Not the best time for me but since we've been discussing traveling as much as possible, and neither of us had ever been to Lesotho, I figured cool, though I knew I was in for some k@k up hills and some f@@@rk downhills. What I didn't expect was to be thwarted by a t-bar ski lift.

To be able to ride down, you first need to get up, and I couldn't even get dragged up the freakin mountain. #facepalm

Eventually caught a lift in a van and got in a few kms

OH fell on his first attempt on the downhill tracks , busted his shifter and wore out his brakes big time.

Watching all the ppl continuously going up, coming down, my OH and I keep musing - this is a young man sport :)

post-44041-0-71627300-1488166343_thumb.jpegpost-44041-0-08357000-1488166360_thumb.jpeg

Coffee break on our Slighlty muddy ride,with the ss brothers training for some race to some or other tontleidiot or similar ????

We rode mostly hardpack gravel but was impossible to avoid the mud. Not to bad though and still clocked up a half decent nearly 80km's.

And 1h30 min cleaning ????

SS nutjobs ????

post-51529-0-24882000-1488182144_thumb.jpg

post-51529-0-41768100-1488182157_thumb.jpg

OH had the weekend off and decided he wanted to go to Lesotho. Not the best time for me but since we've been discussing traveling as much as possible, and neither of us had ever been to Lesotho, I figured cool, though I knew I was in for some k@k up hills and some f@@@rk downhills. What I didn't expect was to be thwarted by a t-bar ski lift.

To be able to ride down, you first need to get up, and I couldn't even get dragged up the freakin mountain. #facepalm

Eventually caught a lift in a van and got in a few kms

OH fell on his first attempt on the downhill tracks , busted his shifter and wore out his brakes big time.

Watching all the ppl continuously going up, coming down, my OH and I keep musing - this is a young man sport :)

attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

that 2nd picture makes it all worthwhile!  :thumbup:

Bloemendal

Distance: 22.68km

Elev Gain: 284m

Avg Speed: 20.5kph

Calories: 672 C

Just a quick ride before church. Was a little tough for me waking up early again due to the fact that I did not sleep that much in the week, but nevertheless worth it. This time it was my turn to meet my friend at his house. The road was still until we came to Race Course Rd. We encountered an ongoing road race. We are going down the road and groups of road riders were passing us as they aren't even trying, so relaxed. We, on the other hand, were pedaling hard. Overall a nice ride around Bloemendal arriving early enough back home to get me ready.

Summary for the weekend: 54.49km distance & 1007m elevation.

Would like to get an average of 100km (excluding commuting) per week, but will need to see if I can squeeze it in somewhere in. The week is so busy.

http://i.imgur.com/EdYr4X4.jpgTwo Scale Brothers. The younger (left) and older brother (right).

Edited by Andrew_Smith

Went to Chaudfontaine this weekend and made a POV video of a few runs up and down the hills along town. 

Apparently Martin Maes pops by often for training during the off-season. 

Skip to the 2.30m mark for the start of the riding.  :thumbup:

Oh, at the end I had a bit of an unplanned dismount. Look carefully and you just might spot my bike going airborne. 

https://youtu.be/FJ60nTduMDw

Edited by ØÐINSȪƝ