Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Mixed messages there.

Slammed stem, Beer bottle, Pensioner reference....

Awesome pic tho. If someone told me that's close to Roubaix I'd be hard pressed to disagree. 

Edited by Duane_Bosch

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s s cool little road. Always been a bit nervous riding it on my own, but I haven’t ever heard of any incidents though?

Had issues in the plots east of Peter Rd in the past, but never on this road and ride it solo pretty regularly.

That’s s cool little road. Always been a bit nervous riding it on my own, but I haven’t ever heard of any incidents though?

No incidents there.

I like this road for getting to and from Avianto/cradle area, feel a bit safer than on the dirt next to Beyers. Biggest issue is speeding trucks and bakkies to and from the Quarry.

Had issues in the plots east of Peter Rd in the past, but never on this road and ride it solo pretty regularly.

East of Peter? 

Like in Cypress road behind two rivers estate? There are some lekker dirt climbs for hill repeats there...also ride there solo often. In fact I ride solo 90% of the time since december. Usually it's me and the missus.

No incidents there.

I like this road for getting to and from Avianto/cradle area, feel a bit safer than on the dirt next to Beyers. Biggest issue is speeding trucks and bakkies to and from the Quarry.

East of Peter? 

Like in Cypress road behind two rivers estate? There are some lekker dirt climbs for hill repeats there...also ride there solo often. In fact I ride solo 90% of the time since december. Usually it's me and the missus.

No other side of Peter in Ruimsig AH, Pierre Rd, but was a while ago.

.... we're on the same wavelength ...

... or is it just that we know Bennie ...? :)

Not that I need to explain myself but here goes .... [emoji12]

It's the souf bru those bottles are littered around a dime a dozen, thrown out of some Golf1 lowered to within an inch of the tarmac but still standard wheels

On those Looks you can't really have anything other than a slammed stem unless you ou's know otherwise, up to about 4 hours it's OK even for geriatrics

Pensioner - FACT!

Not that I need to explain myself but here goes .... [emoji12]

It's the souf bru those bottles are littered around a dime a dozen, thrown out of some Golf1 lowered to within an inch of the tarmac but still standard wheels

On those Looks you can't really have anything other than a slammed stem unless you ou's know otherwise, up to about 4 hours it's OK even for geriatrics

Pensioner - FACT!

... ;) methinks the pensioner doth protest too much ....

Ride was going well but had to be cut short after my rear derailleur went into my spokes on a climb[emoji85]80150b7c7f64e22e6388f9eeb37a8ed7.jpgc77bd3e999a7def059693a3db2a169da.jpgae1751d852f7dea11325526e2a77ee16.jpg90e2ad8ddf1560a26bce40c6558e577d.jpg

Bliksem. That is a sexy looking bike.

Bliksem. That was a sexy looking bike. :eek:

The frame cracked on the inside by the join :(  :( Found it strange that it was rather flexy on the downhill.

Not sure if it was cracked and that's what cause the derailleur into the spokes.