• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

There goes my anonymity ‍

Maritz knows you  :thumbup:  ... maybe time a few more gets the privaledge ....

may just come as a shock to some to find out WHERE Maritz met you ....  :eek:

Edited by ChrisF

Like every year this time I only cycle inside the park, taking campers to their sites, doing my runs through the park etc, I'm way too busy to cycle out of Groot Brak for some decent training.

But, here is why I've put my home town in. My wife leave for work at around 07h00 every day, today there was a whole group of roadies cycling through Groot Brak (I've got no idea who they are or from where) but all cycling in one lekker bunch, 6 next to each other at some places in the bunch. Everyone knows the general feeling of motorists towards cyclists, so what I'd really like to know is, why o why do cyclists do this, why are they cycling next to each other? I would really like to understand the idea of cycling next to each other and why pi$$ motorists off in doing this?

We as cyclist must stop being so selfish and start thinking about motorists as well and do the right thing, single freaking line!

Please advise me if I'm wrong in the way I see it?

Edited by BSG

First outdoor bike ride in 3 weeks, and only my 3rd ride since 947 - on tracks I’ve never ridden before #feelgoodfriday

Fitness has gone for a ball, but I don’t care. Today was one of the best rides of the year.

c128b3e490da3b2d77109b653c06c175.jpg

Whoa, where is this?  :thumbup:

Just up the road from the Shongweni Polo club (KZN). Close to where the N3 and M13 splits/joins depending which direction one travels.

c4ab21030a39ca3b7e576e420cdb9302.jpg

Lekka, Frosty

Keep on going.

You ladies are very well strung hey?  Jeepers.  

Sure.....people are "aholes" and they ride 20 abreast and they don't stop at red lights and they look at you funny and you drive a Toyota.

Life is full of unfairness and wrongs.

But trying to "aim" at them or kill them just because THEY are wrong........

I mean....come on.....let's think about this...........It is a human life. 

These evil cyclist are probably trying to relax and have a early morning chat about what is important in life.  And yes.....they are breaking the law...........Bad bad boys.

That said.

They have NO idea that behind them is this almighty good angel in a Fortuner that wants to kill them trying to save 30 seconds on his way to go save the world.  

You high strung guys busy derailing an awesome thread should really reward ALL the evil that you come across in the world with an "aiming" 2 ton moving object and try and kill them for breaking the law.  

And good luck with that heart attack.  Or crash.  But don't worry too much about it....because your are on the RIGHT side of the law.   :thumbup:

Enough "hubbing" for a while.  Have peaceful Christmas.   :blink: